Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

It is framed company But does not give good salary I get laid off due to corona. As company give good incentive it is mainly know for the bpo but as a fresher it is a good start up.
Work place is very nice and no issue in salary time to time salary comes in your account. But in their no benifit in extra erning. Only comes in your a.c basic salary...
Pros
6 month provide free lunch and dinner
Cons
Its good environment to work and develop skills. Relaxing environment but few things needs to be fixed that you come to know after encountering them. Overall its good expirence.
Good. Shift timings are good. Cab facility is not so good. The campus is very nice and fully environmentally, full of nature, sports places are nice. Overall good
A management can't lisson your complane and many more issueI suggest you can't choose a tech Mahindra because the management staff can not provide enough money give for that works
Pros
Tea
Cons
Being my first company I have unforgettable memories.I started as contract sales executive.Though I have some bitter memories while working in this company but the learning here always benefitted me.
Good
Cons
Poor
I joined after a gap in working. And it was very stressful to take calls and also handle the KPI. It's good for freshers to experience how call center ork is.
Tech Mahindra is the best company we work with tech mahindra 1 year tech mahindra also provide me cab facility.they also provide me cab fasility my timing was 3 to 12am and cab drop me on my door.after when covid 19 my job left me and now I am jobless.
Pros
Free lunches free water.
Cons
9 hours job 6 days working.
Good work culture (One of the best places to work) Good pay structure Friendly Sr Management. Easily approachable. Breakfast/Lunch served free of cost Well orientated and organized.
Company is employee centric but enviornment is not good it's very stressful. There is no salary issue as per other companies Tech Mahindra pays high.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Stressful environment
As an Associate i had very good experience the staff are very good and helping. I m in the Vodafone inbound process and my work is to resolve the customer's queries and the call flow was average but in the billing dates the call flow was high.
Tech Mahindra Job is good for learning basic information and skills for better opportunity in other jobs and I enjoyed working with my colleagues thank you for supporting Tech Mahindra
Pros
Anything
Cons
Good place to work. New skills & work. Good management. Competitive Adapt & stressful work environment Working in shifts. Always be ready for change and adapt to the new process of work.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Long hours to work & target oriented.
Handle the customer calls and i learned how to handle the irated customer and give the resolution,management is good,work place is very nice enjoyed at work. very Good Supported Staff
Pros
Improve communication skills
Cons
Handle the customer calls and i learned how to handle the irated customer and give the resloution,management is good,work place is very nice enjoyed at work.
Pros
Improve communication skills
Cons
Less growth
It was a great working environment at tech mahindra. i recommend this company to my friends but the salary structure here was too less . but you the work here
For freshers it's a good platform. I have learned how to cope up with customers and as well how to face the toughest situations. All over it's a perfect start for anyone to carve their future.
tech Mahindra is Good for freshers. where workers can improve their skills. as well as the ambiance is very nice. and they treating every people with equal right.
Tech Mahindra is very good company. I learnt a lot of things from our company, our Team leader Was very supportive,he always help us whenever we had doubts.i got proffesional environment.
They take resignation forcefully from my all batch. They saying we close process. They give us salary only 6500 rs P/m. After one one year company give us Apresal only 200 rs.
Cons
Indeed wonderful place to live and work. Get enough support from team mates. Work pressure but still k in regards to incentive. Fun place u all you all
Pros
Incentive