Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews for Software Developer

Very few projects were in Chennai location. But other locations have ample opportunity to work with. Depending on the manager,the stress and work load differs.
Great workplace to work in tech Mahindra, I have learned lots of things in tech Mahindra and getting good support from the team seniors and work culture is very nice.
good place to work with lots of knowledge to gain. Collegues and higher management so very friendly and accknowlegde the efforts made and work culture is good.
It is a Multi National Company. I got the role of an Associate Software Engineer. The training for the freshers is rigorous and very well planned though a series of timely tests. Once the training is over, you get to join different teams to work with seniors and help with the project the are working on. As you work in real time though helping them, you will get to learn and implement. There will be meeting and learning session among the team. You also get to go for some trips occasionally as a group, enjoy the outside world by moving out from your Air conditioned cabin. There are indoor games and swimming pool and gym facilitates available to use at a particular time of the day. Overall it is fun working.
Pros
Free coffee and indoor game and gym facilities
A good workplace to learn as a fresher. However, you cannot expect a work-life balance here. I was in an internal department of Techmahindra and was expected to work for long working hours to complete all tasks. I had received the ACE award for the year 2016-2017. However, I was not invited for the ceremony as I had left the organization. Although my award was printed.
Able to grow very fast if you can work hard , collaborative work ,good work environment, cultural activities,stress free enivronment , excellent management
A Fun loving where you can get whatever you want , if an employee need leave and want to go on vacation, if a wants to emloyee work from home , if an employee want to hang out with friends , there are regular team parties, very supportive and encouraging colleagues, if need some everybody is ready to help. Also a place where you need to tighten up your pants to run because upskilling is required . Overall its a nice place for work.
Good company to work Work and life balanced Try to utilize the project and learn new things in it Managers are supportive. Hiring process are good and environment is cool to work. Work from home facility there for experienced . Enforces to learn new technologies
Learned lot of technology as fresher, Nice place for work. Good and supportive team members. Perfect work life balance, Excellent opportunities to learn new technologies. Great place to work certified company. Good support provided by the management.
TechM is best for beginners to learn and get hands on experience on new skills. Work environment is very friendly and stress free. Have special consideration for women and specially abled employees.
Worked under vengai software solutions payroll,which is a service based company near begumpet Hyderabad. We are treated good and the rest of the employees are absolutely cooperative.
This company has given me everything what I am today. Job security, and work is good. Love this company, the manager and the lead supported me and also my colleagues.
Execellent work environment. Supportive team members. Good facility for employees. Salary is on time. Excellent infrastructure of the company. Memorable company.
I learned a lot of things in Tech Mahindra . Good work culture and management is nice to people. People are very helpful.You need to ready to work on week ends as well.
I wanted to change, hence opted for Cognizant Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. The toughest part of the job was that the location was too far from my accommodation.
Employee friendly organisation Job security granted Opportunity to work in multiple projects of various domains in various departments and in different locations Company training sponsored Good awards and recognitions
I've worked for about 2 years at Tech M the environment is just what you'd expect from a service based company. Work life balance can be difficult to achieve. Growth is slow.
And as a Software Engineer at Tech Mahindra Private Limited, I developed a module for Mutual Funds for Securities Exchange Board of India using the integration tool, IBM BPM, and DB2 as a primary source of development tool and data management respectively with fostering group energy and solid teamwork to accomplish goals.
Work culture is realxed but management team is worst in comparison to other IT firms. Salary is also a bit low and maximum number of projects are basically old fat support projects.
The company puts a lot of emphasis on team building and collaboration. The projects were interesting and challenging. The learning is immense. Few locations have an excellent work culture.
Great Place to work Latest Technologies used so opportunities to learn and grow Employee Friendly Great Workplace Culture Emphasis on Personal Growth Good Salary Structure