Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Pay & Benefits reviews: Software Developer

Execellent work environment. Supportive team members. Good facility for employees. Salary is on time. Excellent infrastructure of the company. Memorable company.
Work culture is realxed but management team is worst in comparison to other IT firms. Salary is also a bit low and maximum number of projects are basically old fat support projects.
Great Place to work Latest Technologies used so opportunities to learn and grow Employee Friendly Great Workplace Culture Emphasis on Personal Growth Good Salary Structure
Good training facility for a fresher. Company with all the needed facilities. Good work life balance. Salary increments is less. Less challenging roles.
Tech Mahindra is one of the dirty company who never try to know about his employees who working well and he is happy with company provided salary or not. if employee try know about salary increment then employee have to lose his job at tech mahindra.
I am working alone on he projects, since I joined he company. it Provides work life balance to employees. But, extra Weekend work with no allowance and Less shift allowance.
Pros
Provides work life balance to employees
Cons
extra Weekend work with no allowance and Less shift allowance.
Pays low, great training for freshers. great campus in hinjewadi. Onsite opportunities are there. Bad timings. Work is good though, People have to change their mindsets
I worked as a software engineer. Though salary benefits are not much but it's a very healthy work environment there. My team was amazing, supported me through my thick days .. when i lost my father, my wedding, my first child. Never declined me leaves
Pros
Healthy work environment
Cons
Less Salary as compared to market
9 hours of duty in which you can learn several things by yourself. Co-operative and friendly seniors. Tea-breaks are memorable! Continuous scope of learning new technologies.
Pros
Company buses, Games and Annual Fest
No job security.Better management is needed. No additional benefits. Salary hike is less.Job advancement is very low. Best place for learning new things. Training is good.
As an organisation the company has various benefits for the employees in terms of technical as well as culture. There is a scope of learning various domains but depends on the project as well.
Very productive, Proactive and creative workplace Challenging and adoptable environment Proactive management Hardest part was I had to lead 3 men team including 2 neophytes and that also was the most enjoyable part
Pros
Sufficient Break Time
Cons
Insufficient Compensation
Its a typical software company with huge campus.I was trained in the field of business intelligence. The company organises many fun related activities every week.
Pros
free gym, snooker, carrom
Cons
salary
Discouraging because of salary issues. No great projects. still follow old technologies. management are co operative for employee's issue. They give relocation as per the convenience of employees. if salary had been motivating factor, it would be a great place to continue
I have trained and learned on java. The worklace is very good. The most enjoyable part of my job was team outting. The hardest part of my job was saving the time.
Pros
Nothing was free.
Cons
There were 2 short breaks for 15 minutes and linch break for 1 hour.
It's a good place to learn for freshers as the training conducted for the first 6 months is very good. But only few people out of the trained employees are placed in the same technology based projects as they are trained in. The others have to again go through a project based training for other technology. The working environment is good and not very stressful. There are much hikes in salary.
Pros
Good place to learn and good working environment
Cons
Low hikes in salary
Its been a good and friendly journey so far.I have completed my training which is called ELITE.The training consisted of many modules such as Java,sql,j2ee,pl/sql.
Pros
good transport facility
Cons
Long hours, administration in management hirearchy
Working for almost 1 year and 5 months as an Associate Software Engineer, however receiving Conpensation as per the policies of Associate System Engineer. Poor Compensation revision system. But it is an excellent workplace for the fresher. I learned lots of things within such a short period of time.
Pros
Easy availavle canteen at workplace
Cons
Poor Compensation revision Policies
One would find opportunities to grow in technologies but from Salary perspective it was not good with me, I can't say from other's perspective........
From the people, to the management, to the culture, TechM is amazing! The culture is fun and fosters learning and growth. Management is in tune with what employees need and are always there to teach you and guide you.
Pros
Friendly Environment...Best Platform for Learning
Cons
Salary is very low
Your financial growth Stop here. Get enough salary while joining because it's not going to increase than after. Work life balance is good. Adequate time to update yourself.