Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews for Technical Associate

Tech mahindra was good origination they do have cabs service work environment was friendly work culture is good infrastructure was also good i have learned lots of technical things from tech mahindra
- During my time the company had a program running on every computer that used to log how much time the employee spend on google and other websites, different IDEs and so on. - We had to compulsory finish 8 Hrs of our computer unlock time as noted by that program or else we would get half day or no pay for that day.So that means no toilet/lunch/tea break included in that 8 Hrs.- In one meeting with British Telecom, the client was very rude on some other team member as a particular feature was not finished in time.- Just couple of years back the HR forcefully asked employees to resign without even giving them any notice or reason as why they have bees asked to resign.
Lot of salary deduction Management is not proper Not an employee centric company No work life balance No dedicated leaves No proper seating arrangements and no proper and dedicated headsets for employees
Its my first job and TechMahindra was a god place to work and learn. The leadership was very cool and encourages you to perform your best and yield results.
Tech Mahendra is an awesome place to learn new things. Learnt testing skills there and improved my personality. The work culture in Tech Mahendra is quite good. every one there were helpful.
Worki life balance is very nice.. Started career as a trainee.. left the organization as the team lead.. met with lot of people..understood a lot about telecom
Company which always inspires you to excel in what you deliver and get best from each employee to provide best services to their client. Learning and Development given very good opportunity.
A good place to work and learn. It has every facilities and work is also challenging if you get a good team to work with. It has good helping people and a great working environment.
Didn't feel like this was my first job. Friendly manager, workplace and learning resource was awesome. Provided me challenging jobs to handle. Learned alot from it. My skills were improving on each job. Received star award for my contribution.
Pros
Friendly workplace
Cons
Na
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tech Mahindra?
They gave opportunities to work hard and motivated me to excel in a workplace. I learned about time management and risk management along with costumer service.
Supportive Team and Management Nice working hours Great Learning Fun to be part of such great company learn while working Workplace culture is enjoyable
Pros
Mnc
Cons
The company is good for its management skills and has a goodwill across the world. Provide great performances for any process in the world and has been expanding its business.
Cons
Continous work load
- Tech Mahindra Provide low salary packages compared to other competitors when i joined in 2008 - Not many opportunities to explore - Work culture is good
Don't consider women's safety when working on different shifts. Office provided cabs only think of their comfortable routes and does not hesitate to leave a female employee back in office for whole night
This company gives you best opportunity to work and to grow in your career. Best company to start your career with. But it has the worst record in salary increment after appraisal process.
Pros
Na
Cons
No increment
i learnt a lot in this company met a lot of people and then they shared their work experience and i learnt from their work experience Sometime we learn more from others experience than our owns
Gave path to equip my skills. Work life balance environment. Good top management in TCS. Givingredients more importance for employee concern and issues.
Good working Environment with multiple Projects in various Geographical locations to further enhance the career and role. Good pool of professional employees and managers to help in any situation.
Being my first company, I have a lot of respect for it. They have a very good training program for the new joiners. They could improve on the salary part though.
Pros
Good Training Programme
Cons
Less Salary
Good and friendly environment. Good support from the management as well as team leaders and mentors. Excellent transport facilities. Fun and entertainment .
Pros
Good management system
Needs to improve on all the fronts. Not employee friendly. Bad work culture. No work-life balance. Good initial offer but no salary increment after joining.