Tech Mahindra logo

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Found 6,239 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,017 reviews

good

Had good time working with Tech Mahindra. Learned Client Management skills. Co-workers are nice and hardworking. Trainings and events at company are good. Work can vary a lot based on what team you get assigned.

good

Cons

Na

Not the one someone would happily go for.

There is always a dispute between promised and delivered things.Apps don't work properly and login issues.Management personnel often unresponsive, late responses.WFH environment is a complete failure. Not guided properly.Team-leads in training are good, as an exception.

Pros

Cons

Attendance apps, WFH environment, hidden information

good environment

i good experience in job.My best company in the Tech mahindra work My team member support in my work.i was good experience in this company. i was best industry

Productive and fun place to work with.

Competitive work environment with good scope of learning new things. My team was very supportive and encouraging. Managers are very cooperative. Safe environment.

Less salary and huge work

Currently I m working with techm but I will left the job soon from here. If in future any type of oppertunity will arrive here I will not want to come here again at any cost but I have two points these are in favour of techm one salary on time and second one is environment is really good and nothing else is good

Productive and learning innovative skills

Fine.Team Management, motivation for learning new work skills, punctuality.Encouragable.Professional.meeting client needs every time on time with zero errorswork culture and recognition.

Pros

Work smart, build skills be ethical...

Cons

Software Technical issues

Stressful to work

I worked at Tech M Hyderabad. Very bad place to work. Too much work pressure. Management is too bad. Won't even allow us to go for breaks. Overall BPO sector is very bad to work in Tech M.

Perfect dream job

Never leave opportunity like Tech M. Dream job be safe, stay away from politics, stuck to work and earn for self, company and your family. You will never feel cheated

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Very bad in terms of career growth and Salary increment. Never get into this company. Within 5 years I got three hike but like 30k or odd. They don’t have promotional hike. I got good work though.

Very Productive place to work. People here are very friendly and open minded.

From my time being here. I have enjoyed working on all my projects. the work that I got was challenging and interesting. There was no work pressure, we did everything in a timely manner.

Pros

Friendly People

Cons

Salary hike could be a lot better.

Jobs at Tech Mahindra

See more jobs

very good company

good day at work, nice colleagues, good management, competitive salary,very supportive, friendly environment, rich job culture, appreciative team leaders.

Fun and enjoyable work place

Nice place for fresher and beginners who are new to private sector job.. This place gives so many opportunities to improve a person and explore yourself in a new platform...

Pros

Many programmes are done here

Cons

Best company if you want to switch role

It's mostly a company with huge resource crunch but if you can show you are capable then they will give you the role even if you are doing a blue collar job currently.

Pros

Not much

Cons

Not much

Worklife balance and learning Totally depends on the team and project. There is good learning and skills can be gained. Mentors helping to learn new skills and helpful feedback. Teammates are ready to help in any issues.

Productivity and fun

Career growth and provide learning platform. Work from home in covid situation. Provide a fun work environment. Internal job posting are more than compare to other company.

Overall good to strt your career

Overall good to strt your career but they can fire you anytime as per resource and business requirement. Their is no annual increment and promotion chance is also low.

Pros

Friendly TLs, SMEs & Colleagues

Cons

Can fire you any time they want, and no annual increment for employees, low salary, canteen facility is also not upto the mark

Tech Mahindra is one of the best MNC company

After joining at Tech Mahindra I grow up my communication skills.it helps me financially... it's Management is excellent .. All employees are very helpful

Good Work place

The work of the company, security facility was all good but the management of the branch I was working in was a bit less correct.But whatever was good because got a good experience

Pros

Tea and coffee

I was in the BPO and it was stressful to another level!

BPO Culture is the worst. I now have various health issues bec they aren't flexible with leave and all.I was in the BPO and it was stressful to another level!

Pros

Floor cafes

Fun workplace

Nice place to work and evry one are friendly and some of them are motivated to move futher levels.only one thing I feel bad that is many politics happened in that company

Poor management, no benefits

Poor management and they provide no exposure to recent technologies and projects are 30 years old with old infrastructure. No benefits of any kind and they do not provide any relaxation.

Pros

Cons

Not good policies, no appraisal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tech Mahindra. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,965