Tech Mahindra

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Found 1,451 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,343 reviews
techmtechmahindrahiketechfreshersatyamprojectsalary

Productive, stressful and individual work

So for good to work there but flatter atmosphere. By telling you are responsible and accoutable forbthe development in your working zone but not fact, can not do anything without permission from your leader. No stable salary and deduction happen without your concer.

For fresher is okay

To work here is bad experience, in this hot weather no ac cabs are provided and also management is average, people are not supportive,deduction of salary is there.

Pros

Good for freshers

Cons

Poor management

Tech Mahindra insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Poor Experience

They will make you work but when it comes to salary, they will try to pay as less as possible. Specially, after pandemic, they have WFH model and they are exploiting workers. Higher management seems to be trained only for saving company's money by manipulating. You will have to work hard but growth opportunity is not there. If you stay, you will be burdened with work pressure and if you leave, they will not pay the your proper compensation.

Productive and fun workplace

Very good work cultureGood clientsSalary is not goodTransportation facilityShift workingGood work life balanceLeaves are plentyGood health benifit plans

Company is average

Company is average Salary is not as per the industry’s standards Manager are now accessible Annual appraisal is not as per expected No solution for any problem

It is right place for new joiner and productive for their future.

Company should be think of yearly increment of their associate level salary because at present day senerio it is difficult to servive with inflation rate which increases day by day at every corner of the country.

worst company,poor management...

Worst management .Very low salary they didn't pay my last month salary.Also they told me to give resignation only then they will give me salary however after that they didn't give..

Workplace

Good to work in Tech mahindra but salary was not good enough, rest everything was too good. Management was good and supportive and the process i have worked was super cool the only main reason i have left this organisation, because of salary which was not sufficient for my expenses.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Depends on the project

Salary is not good is not up to l lthe market management is not good depends on the projects

N/a

All is good. The manager is full supportive. Friends are good. Proud to work there. Hitech city and bahadurpally work place is awesome. Yearly events all are superb

Not much

Typical service based organisation.. I received lots of knowledge . Really enjoyed my time working here. Officially working hours is 9 hours but me and my team had to work 11 to 12 hours because of project work pressure.

10 years

I had fairly decent tenure with Tech Mahindra. Work was very relaxed.Never worked on weekend and never worked very late.Compensation is an issue if you stay with company for too long and don't get onsite.

Pros

Job life balance, Onsite

Cons

Compensation and management

Awesome

I would like to say that Tech Mahindra is one of the best company to work in India. They provide bonus, good salary, working culture is good and everyone is so supporting.

Cons

No cons

Good technical work with telecom giants.

Its a good company to work for and if you are good in your technical skills then sky is the limit. If you are good in tech skill + have good communication and some management thought process then you climb up the corporate ladder fast.

Pros

Work life balance, Onsite oppty

Cons

Less salary

Good company

Good worklife balance. Salary hikes are very less compared to market.It has a very nice campus and work culture is good.Good onsite opportunities if the relationship with manager is good.

Most worst company I ever worked, I was worked with T. P and taskus also but Techm was very service like h. R team, salary issue, incentive issue, leave issue, worked issue

It’s good to work but salary is less and some times stress full Team will be good There will less hikes but outbound call process is good and nice team leads

Good for Retirement

It is like a Government Organization. Whether you work or don't work, you will be paid equal or more if you are praising your boss.Salary pathetic but if you like to work, you will be overloaded with work of others

Good Workplace

Good culture of work Good Life Balance salary is also goodGood Management Depend upon project to projectProject is good than every thing will be good

Good place to learn a lot

You can learn a lot in this company. Management supports every employee in terms of their growth. They stand in the market well established which is good for employees too.

Pros

Peaceful evironment

Cons

Compensation can be more attractive

Worst work experience and work culture.Employee is treated like a labour.Insulted again and again in front of all.Dictatorship attitude.No salary increment for 3 years.Favourism and bias approach.Any one can work only if have no self respect.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tech Mahindra. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tech Mahindra with

• Tech Mahindra
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?