Tech Solutions

Tech Solutions Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

No real room for advancement

It was a decent company to work for but there was no room for advancement unless you were a native Serbian. There was a lot of team-building activities which was new and fun.

Great place!

I look forward to going to work every morning! This is an opportunity to work with many different technologies. Great management and time off when required.

Gave me the chance to learn pc repair

Good company to work for and had the chance to learn new things about pc repair and troubleshooting and working with this company was alot of fun and exciting,

Pros

learning experience

Cons

pay

Great company

This company trusted me with a contract position via my resume and a phone call. The job was one of the best jobs I ever had. Unfortunately, the owner retired. Great manager, great guy.

It was a good learning Experience

It was a good learning experience overall. I really enjoyed working there. Frinedly-environment and good place to work and focus on the task at hand. I really loved working here because of all the things I did such as learning new things and building new skills on upon old skills possessed.

A place where you are able to learn, grow and apply what you want to do.

A typical day at work would vary, I would interview technicians or work on a project for the company whether it be internal or external. I have learned so much from this company, and has really gave me the opportunity I needed to discover my goal in the area of Information Technology. The management through this company is great, strong, and open minded. One of the hardest jobs I done for this company was really just breaking out of being comfortable and finding new area to master. My favorite part about this job was the people and the culture behind everything we done.

Pros

Networking, expanding, understanding

First experience

It was a good chance to be in Technical Solutions since it was the start of the company. So I had the chance to be productive with them, we were all experience new problems. The management was very friendly, respect all suggestions.

Recruiter, Sales, AM

I recruited individuals for IT positions as well as called on potential clients to use our services.

Pros

multi tasker, switch gears easily and complete task, hunter

Cons

work too much

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tech Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Tech Solutions