TECHNICAL SERVICES

TECHNICAL SERVICES Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager8 reviews

Rewarding and enligtining

Great career opportunity, trained and enjoyed training, safety culture is deeply imbibed. Holistic work environment, superior work ethics, employee friendly environment.

Pros

Great work atmosphere

Pluses and Minuses

Job has positive aspects and negative aspects. Positive aspects include flexibility and independence. Negative aspects include lack of support staff and no transition plan for family business.

TECHNICAL SERVICES insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Fun quick paced work environment.

Would recommend to anyone who is willing to put in the hard work and is constantly looking to improve their own personal skill set. You can always learn something new at this establishment.

autonomy in daily operations and flexible work hoours

This career opportunity allowed me to grow into middle management. Was able to learn all aspects of operational management and allowed flexible work schedule and work from home as job required,

Pros

Autonomy, Salary, training

Cons

Long hours, long commute

Good Team Spirit

Freedom to express & execute your views for improvement, cooperative management, team spirit is the strength

Great experience in Healthcare industry

Everyone should be always busy with a solution provider attitude, so that he can face any challenges in life. It's fun working here as it's a professional service we provide to all our customers/clients with full of enthusiasm & responsibility. At the same time, your team members should also have to be cooperative & I think I have got a very friendly & cooperative work-environment throughout my career.

Pros

High exposure to the world via different types of clients/customers

Cons

Returns in the means of financial growth

Productive workplace.

TMC is a good place to work. Friendly folks and working in a hospital is rewarding.

Nice place to learn new systems and to meet various people.

It was a nice place to learn new working systems and equipments. I have learned many things related to quality and process issues of the petroleum byproduct polyester yarn texturizing process,labour handling,trouble shooting,conducted trials for new products,Taking corrective actions as per customer complaints,Quality control activities in the various production stages of Garment/apparel manufacturing,Coordination with merchandisers and buyers,meeting and communicating with new people. My co-workers were very nice and cooperative,they helped me in every difficult situation. The hardest part of the job is management is not realizing the importance of its employees,there was no labour welfare as such and no good returns in terms of salary and benefits. The most enjoyable part of the job is my coworkers and subordinates in short our team was very nice team.

Pros

Treat on birthday

Cons

Workplace was not convenient for commuting.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TECHNICAL SERVICES?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TECHNICAL SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TECHNICAL SERVICES