TECHNICAL SERVICES

TECHNICAL SERVICES Employee Reviews for Technician

Technician5 reviews

Mediocre company

Mediocre company. Regional and service manager act like two teenagers, use 'f--k' word left and right, this does not give a good overall impression of the company. Overall they treat their employees poorly and with no respect, service technicians are unhappy, you can see it at Monday office meetings, sad and apathetic eyes of service techs, many employees are unhappy with pay, looks like management is a bit greedy and hire cheapest labor possible. They service many restaurants, so be prepared for greasy floors and roach nests. They micromanage you(for example if you leave a jobsite to get a sandwich or for anyother reason you have to call dispatch, I've NEVER seen anything like this before). Pay is average, benefits are average too, so if you know what you doing why bother and work for them if you can find a better company to work for. I dont want to say this is a BAD-BAD-BAD service company but its average at best, typical mom and pop shop. If you are a rookie right from trade school this is ok place to stay for a year or so but this is it. Meh.

Cons

poor management, restaurant work

good fun

each day was fun got to learn alot of different things, hard getting used to knew products that would come out and learn them onsite

TECHNICAL SERVICES insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

A fantastic job for College students

I loved my time at technical services, but I am moving on to bigger and better things in my career. I enjoyed my time living and learning with all my coworkers and I wish them nothing but the best moving forward.

Pros

Staff is around the same age, great work environment

Cons

Limited hours

Hardworking, intelligent and a pleasure to be around

I have just completed the mechatronics program at bridgestone/motlow campus in smyrna ,tn. I am interested in a maintenance technician position .

laid back

not hard work, inside all day, get people to work with, the women that are working in the hospital,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TECHNICAL SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TECHNICAL SERVICES
  • Technician
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?