TECHNICAL SERVICES

India19 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Good BOPP manufacturing company

It is a good company. It is good for freshers. Can learn lot of things. Ample scope for learning. Now, this company was sold to Cosmofilms ltd. The location of the company is also good.

Pros

Good company

Cons

Not good salary

productive and very challenging working atmosphere

day by day getting very interesting to learn new Technics from the senior persons and very challenging work situation also good to remembered now. I really miss the company.

Pros

free food and beverages

Cons

medical and transport

TECHNICAL SERVICES insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

work environment

.flexible working hours was a new an.d appreciable feature of my job in this place ... team leaders were v.ery good and support from backend team made the difference .

Pros

good team management

Cons

extended working hours

Good place to start a career

Exciting and dynamic and fun and more learning oppurtunity. Loads of training and technal noewledge and man management

Pros

Cab and lunch faclity

Cons

long hrs

Nice place to learn new systems and to meet various people.

It was a nice place to learn new working systems and equipments. I have learned many things related to quality and process issues of the petroleum byproduct polyester yarn texturizing process,labour handling,trouble shooting,conducted trials for new products,Taking corrective actions as per customer complaints,Quality control activities in the various production stages of Garment/apparel manufacturing,Coordination with merchandisers and buyers,meeting and communicating with new people. My co-workers were very nice and cooperative,they helped me in every difficult situation. The hardest part of the job is management is not realizing the importance of its employees,there was no labour welfare as such and no good returns in terms of salary and benefits. The most enjoyable part of the job is my coworkers and subordinates in short our team was very nice team.

Pros

Treat on birthday

Cons

Workplace was not convenient for commuting.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TECHNICAL SERVICES?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TECHNICAL SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TECHNICAL SERVICES