Technicolor

Technicolor Employee Reviews

great place to start your career in VFX and CG. Very low salary brackets and absolutely no work life balance. No payment for working overtime. But fun to work.
Simply this is not MNC company you guys don't see any thing like this is professional company....this is one of the Local company full of stress and no proper planning for the management.there is no respect for artist .No freedom .feels like they are trying to take employees to their hand grip.
Pros
Linited Friday break fast.
Cons
min 8 max 22 hours work timings
I have seldom have seen companies genuinely concerned about their employees. In my experience the top management were always thinking about the good of the employees. Even though there were people stretching every week. Most of them do it out of habit. The behavior was frowned upon and we would have a personal meeting with the offenders.
Cons
Crowded elevator
If you are good at your area of work and if you can do it in the given time(often you will have to sit on it to finish it on time), then this place will suite you. Good pr will help you to climb the ladder, else you may end up staying at the same position for a long time. Stress levels are normally very high if you are a lead/supervisor/production coordinator etc. Overall this is a good place to work and the pay is also not bad.
Pros
Stable company
Cons
Some politics in the background
i like working in technicolor. its a great pleasure working in international projects.. good work life balance. nice environment..... great events .. good people
Best learning experience in this company. Very good support management and colligs so all projects international level standards. Supervisor and tl must rapo
Not good for an artist to work.Work culture is very bad.No work life balance and slavery is happening in the name of work.Managment is favouring politics .
Excellent place to work if you're interested in VFX industries. Can learn a lot on your own as there are many platforms to learn multiple softwares available in the company itself.
Pros
Good place to work, free Friday breakfast, monthly snacks, shift allowance, cab and bus pass free.
Cons
Regional preferences
Got an opportunity to learn different verticals and how to support them to grow the business. How to manage challenges during technology failures. Manage current infrastructure for upcoming projects.
Technicolor is the coolest company to work with in terms of flexibility, work culture, management. Salary and benefits are also best in the industry plus you are always appreciated for your performance.
Pros
Friendly management
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Technicolor?
You may not get good exposure here, and they may here for gap filler for thier project, salary may not be good, but one can try if they want get some experince.
Super awesome people to work with Employee-centric policies Amazing quality food Well stocked pantry with fruits and drinks and lot of stuff Unlimited vacation time
I started my career as Authoring Engineer. I could learn many things during the period of time. It was my first time where I got a chance to work in different shifts.
the company is a very good one, I like to grow more in this field, I'm lucky to work in TECHNICOLOR.people are very easy friendly.helping neature.work wise eveything is very good. we have more to learning in this company.
good
good
Good place to work, Bit of hectic workplace. good people to work. Good place for learning animation and if you want to make career in filming and animation.
Technicolor is an animation industry they are in to Visual effects , post productions Working atmosphere here really good, I have learned and gained good experience
Pros
na
Cons
na
Great company to work with, learned about different media companies and their work culture. management is great and helped to develop our skills and allowed to grow with the company
Technicolor offers a good work-life balance. It has a culture of upgrading itself continuously with new technologies and align itself to market trend which has helped it survive for more then 100 years.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Average pay
A studio which gives value for artists... workable atmosphere.. really glad to be a part of Technicolor..Infact it is the best Studio in India to work with.
Best place to work, wonderful culture. Its been 7 years of working here and still feel the best place to work. Exciting place to work and its best Animation studio in INDIA.
All good, enjoyed working there with decent benefits... they have to improve work culture. Human Resource team should be bit knowledgeable to understand the business requirements to answer employees.
  1. Employee Reviews