TECHNOCON SERVICES

TECHNOCON SERVICES Employee Reviews

Good

Good for working Experience, Good Behavior, Supporting Staf, Good To understanding, Shifting Duty Time, Salary increment Process not Good, Starting Salary is very Low. .

Pros

No leave only Weekly off

Cons

8hr

Very Bad

They didn give proper salary structure as well as didn't shared monthly basis payslip also. Every month they delayed to give salary. also they gave salry in two party not one at a time.

Pros

Salary, Payslip, Appointment letter, Hr team

Lot of new things learned with this company

Have spent my quality times ,worked with very experience person & gained lot of knowledge.Anyone who is new in this field start up as a fresher and knowledge he will gain make his future stronger.

You can work with Technocon

Without the layout system all is good. You can work with Technocon. The hr level is very co operative. Work life balance is also good compared to rest.

Good.But not for grow up in my career life.

A typical day work.management are not good.office timing are not suitable.salary is very poor.No night shift charges.overtime payment not provide.work place are not good.

Best Company for Telecommunications Workers.

It's best for them who want to work with a commitment toward Telecommunications Services. They can get better and good work experience here while working.

Work is enjoyable

For my family problem I didn't attend the company for 5 days .Then my 1 months salary hold,this time I didn't work to the field work,when i told my problem to the zonal manager suvankar babu ,he suggested me to leave this job .Due to money not possible to do work for me. Finally i left this job.so atlast 1 months and 21 days salary company not pay to me till now,

Pros

good

This company is good but I try better job for my future,i always do my best in work place,i try my best efforts to achieve successfully to grow up this company

Pros

Good

My Review Is Good. Job Perfect Done As Per Fault And Monthly Pm Visit. But Company Management Policy Not Good.Yearly Increasement Not Properly As Per Job Work.

Cons

Good

It's a very good company, workplace culture is quite simple, management is very positive for salary .and a 24 hours duty time its a very difficulty for employees

Pros

Cons

24 hours duty time

very well

feeling much secure with this company, and also this company provide best life insurence and also best fesilities ..they clear salary at the perfect time also the TA and nothing to say about their bonus during puja....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TECHNOCON SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TECHNOCON SERVICES