TECHNOCON SERVICES

India11 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Good

Good for working Experience, Good Behavior, Supporting Staf, Good To understanding, Shifting Duty Time, Salary increment Process not Good, Starting Salary is very Low. .

Pros

No leave only Weekly off

Cons

8hr

Very Bad

They didn give proper salary structure as well as didn't shared monthly basis payslip also. Every month they delayed to give salary. also they gave salry in two party not one at a time.

Pros

Salary, Payslip, Appointment letter, Hr team

TECHNOCON SERVICES insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Good.But not for grow up in my career life.

A typical day work.management are not good.office timing are not suitable.salary is very poor.No night shift charges.overtime payment not provide.work place are not good.

Work is enjoyable

For my family problem I didn't attend the company for 5 days .Then my 1 months salary hold,this time I didn't work to the field work,when i told my problem to the zonal manager suvankar babu ,he suggested me to leave this job .Due to money not possible to do work for me. Finally i left this job.so atlast 1 months and 21 days salary company not pay to me till now,

Pros

Good

It's a very good company, workplace culture is quite simple, management is very positive for salary .and a 24 hours duty time its a very difficulty for employees

Pros

Cons

24 hours duty time

very well

feeling much secure with this company, and also this company provide best life insurence and also best fesilities ..they clear salary at the perfect time also the TA and nothing to say about their bonus during puja....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TECHNOCON SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about TECHNOCON SERVICES in popular locations

• TECHNOCON SERVICES
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?