Technosoft Global Service Pvt Ltd

Technosoft Global Service Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India62 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

I love my job as a process assosiate. Very peacefull work environment, Good benifits For right peoples who all are working in the company. Right Place for hard workers.

funworkplace

i will interest to work.I need continue the work.its very good companies,learning quickly and very eassy to convert problems,co-ordinations,and friendly manner.

Pros

free luches

Technosoft Global Service Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Horrible expereince with technosoft global chennai,olypia HRs

This is a horrible employment.Totally different way of employment where if the employee is selected with the client will get the offer letter.There is no internal interview by technosoft.They will also wont specify that the job is contract based.It will be informed that permanent with technosoft which is not the fact.If the contract between client and technosoft ends immediately the job will be terminated. Hereon-wards the horrible days starts once you are ex-employee.There is an escalation matrix for HRs.But for each and every query you need to mail minimum 5-6 times then only one response will come.While notice period its being informed that after 45 days we will get the pending salary but that also will be delayed .Covid19 will be the reason for each and every delay.I havent received my last salary yet.Always they pospon the dates .None of the HRs and finance team from technosoft global chennai olympia ,will respond to the queries and there is no support also.Iam totally confused to whom i should escalate.Iam going to take it forward in any level.

Pros

no pros

Cons

all mentioned

wasting of working in this company

all placement is fake, wasting others time in the way of contacting placement. No job at present and i got interview call through local refer. But after that my local refer guy update me that, This company is doing fake call and collect all resumes who are coming to this company direct and recruit the guy through money for each placement . But all placement is eye wash. Same Wipro is also doing like this, If you pay money to Hr , we can get job .

Nice Place to work but Job is secured

Nice place to work ,Good work-life balance , Management will be good if you are a billable resource and you will always feel the uncertainty in job security.

The best experience i have.

Technosoft is the finest working process and culture. The whole team and other branches' staff everyone is so co-operative even the company owner. It is really a great company to work, it is my bad luck that i couldn't continue my work there due to some other issue. I am thankful to the supportive staff. I learnt a lot.

Worst. Fake. Full and final sattlement issue.

No job Safety Fraud Full and final settlement fraud Politics No hike 2 month projects Worst HR team Worst Admin team Unethical. Company hires people to make money. They do not think of employees at all. Heartless people.

Na

Company wise good pay masters and depends on the client. Timely managed. But reaching HR is little difficult. ..................................................

Very Nice

I was deputed to Client Location directly and hence got feeling of working at client location. Interview was quite good, HR and other staff very helpfull, offer released within 3 weeks, background check did not take much time. Package offered was good.

Good and fun

I worked with a health care project at Technosoft. The company won't give you job security, but as usual, you can have experience with staff and management. They have got some MNC standards too.

Good place to learn

Good place to learn new things.good place to learn process knowledge and good environment.Nice working and good place learn new people take experience more and gave inavative ideas.

management

good management but salary wise okay.. easy to learn new technology here In office,everyone having the helping mindset so we can easily mingle with everyone.

Good Place to Work

Good work-life balance , well organised management , Good senior management. They will be around you if you need anything or any help Friendly Environment Professional Growth Personal Growth Learning Grooming Development

Technosoft is nice place to work

Happy with technosoft. Good environment to work. Management is good. Location is very accessible. Happy to be a part of Technosoft...Thanks for the opportunity.

Fun

One of the best work place. Very entertaining and very supportive. Good people, best shift timing. Nice cafeteria. Good floor. Over all very good experience.

Good place to start your career

As mentioned, this is a good place to start your career, since this is an end to end US healthcare process, it gives you good visibility into the overall process however salary packages can be improved.

Learning

At the time in Technosoft, I had the opportunity to learn from scratch and explore my potential which worked out very well for me. Short sighted management.

Friendly environment and supportive management

Great experience to work with product based company like One savings bank. Cellphones are not allowed is a bit difficult. Management should have more concern towards employees instead of client.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Cell phones and food/snacks are not allowed inside. Even timings are not flexible.

Job Culture is very nice

Technosoft is really genuine. Salary and Job Culture are good. Free lunch and free snacks were provided. Good infrastructure. We won't be afraid about our PF amount. They will be settled as per our expectation. Very genuine.

Pros

Free lunch

Good

The company is very good and we have peaceful work atmosphere also we have lot of facilities in it like free lunch etc. But the appraisal and promotion are too bad in this company comparing to another companies...

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Working hours extenting around 13 hrs per day

Ok company

Good company to work, Not much opportunity Not an globally established company Overall i was ok to work with Technosoft Management was quite comfartable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Technosoft Global Service Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Technosoft Global Service Pvt Ltd with

• Technosoft Global Service Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?