Technosoft

Technosoft Employee Reviews

India106 reviews

Great place to grow

Process Driven.Delivery and Quality is utmost priority.Continuous improvement in technologies.Learned Management skills.Agile team work.Free to share opinions

Pros

Visibility, Recognition, Upskills

Cons

Hardware system to be upgraded

good place to explore your ideas

Technosoft is good place to work they give us good hikes and you are given full access to the environment to implement your ideas and also you get good chance to learn cross domain technologies

Technosoft insights

• Supportive environment
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job

Awesome team

You can last here only if your team is awesome. Otherwise your day is going to be.... You have a job security but growth is always a question mark. Worst transport facility. No cafeteria. Security has more powers than your Line Manager. AC wont be ON all the time. They switch it off when sun shines.

Pros

You get your hike yearly

Cons

No growth

Productive and friendly workplace

Productive and friendly workplace and very good friends help me to complete my job, Team Handling Quality Assurance Handling Escalations Eligibility Verification Rejection Analysis Client Servicing Case Analysis Account Management Leadership Process Improvement KRA / KPI analysis

Pros

Free lunch, door pick up door drop cab facility

high-yielding

This company is a health care based and we allowed to work for US provider data management (PDM) according to the client request , I learnt different process in this company .

good for start up companies.

Its a good company with exposure to learn new technology and also good environment.Though its a small company but people are helpful and gud......................

To it was good to start for freshers

very good for freshers to learn.The workplace was good.Got the opportunity to learn about other management.Learned about how to analyze the data and to prepare reports and dashboards

Best Practices

Best practices followed each and every aspect of a team need to set personal goals and make sure we keep ourself engaged in new things. Reward the best in large groupings and all employees should be treated with equal respect and shouldn't be partial to anyone. Need to engage in fun activities to keep the team motivated

Worst ever company have seen till the date

Isn't the company should be the part of considered even for review. Employees are literally crying for their salaries Worst part is no background checks before recruiting people. There is bond of 3 years for freshers but company is allowing employees to leave and break the bonds since there is no project available

Pros

No pros all cons

Cons

There is thousands of cons associated with this company

Good

Nice company to work with However there is many clients to work with. You should work with client place and HR connect will happen once in a month. remaining.

Operational

Good to working experience . We have fun at work . we can get the promotion easily . but salary will not increase . We can get lunch and break fast daily

Client billing is imp than Employee

it is a service based company, no own products depends on clients,but training side need too put more efforts, no job security,we can not expect when project will loose they will give sudden shocks.no proper KT.Small team need to work more work, they will concentrate on Billing from client not bother about Employee.

Pros

Free launches

Cons

managerial skills

Great learning

It was really a great experience working with this organization. There was a lot of scope to learn in regards to my work. The management was open to new ideas, new initiatives at that point of time.

productive and fun work place

it's very nice office and my co-workers giving motivation and they always support me at difficult time.the most enjoyable part of the job is worked in banglore technosoft.

Pros

free lunch

Accounts receivable

• Interact with US Insurance Companies to ascertain the patient medical policy. • Collect and update patient previous medical history in database tool. • Working on behalf of provider’s office to earn remuneration for Doctors. We are dealing with US Insurance Companies who serves as an agent to get the payment for the service rendered by Doctors to patients. • We are responsible for claiming the Insurance amount from the patient on behalf of provider's office. • Follow up on pending claims & Denied claims.

Medical billing

In Technosoft i learned about basics of corporate and other basic behaviours. Process wise never done any escalation and got good name with my manager.

Less salary

>>contractors get very less benifits >>minimum take home is very less for fresher >>reembursment policy is very confusing >>...............................

productive

-constant change of work environment from office to field and vise-versa. -real time experience in the petrochemical refinery. -management is cooperative. -co-workers are helpful and friendly -sometimes we need to go to on field like, entering into the crude distillation towers for valve tray measurements and work in shut-down atmosphere. -the most enjoyable part in work is to see our drawings which we make are being erected in the field.

Pros

work flexibility

Cons

salary hike

Very Professional

I learned so many things related to my jobs and related to infrastructure. I learnt how to work effective, time management, everybody is helpful and glad to be the part of this team.

Work Life

One of the good companies to work for as work culture is very good and employee friendly. .... ..... ..... .... .... ......

Pros

employee friendly

Cons

Na

Good place to learn

Can learn new things ,Co-workers highly supportive,Salary is pretty less , Clients are more,New technologies can learn.Management and process change affected on employees.Most enjoyable part is team work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Technosoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Technosoft with