Technosoft

Technosoft Employee Reviews

India106 reviews

Great place to grow

Process Driven.Delivery and Quality is utmost priority.Continuous improvement in technologies.Learned Management skills.Agile team work.Free to share opinions

Pros

Visibility, Recognition, Upskills

Cons

Hardware system to be upgraded

Fun working

> Installing and configuring SQL Server patches and other SQL related tools. > Database migration from SQL 2005 to SQL 2008 and SQL 2000 to SQL 2008. > Designed and implemented comprehensive Backup plan and disaster recovery strategies. > Creating users and giving appropriate permissions. > Recovering the databases from backup in various disasters. > Working on configuring and maintaining transaction replication. > Creating users and maintaining the security in the prod environment. > Database maintenance plan creation and troubleshooting. > Executing the scripts in prod environment. > Performing the migration and up gradation activities.

Technosoft insights

• Supportive environment
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job

Fun work area

Nice to work in technosoft. Enjoyable, good company. We can gain more knowledge, Save and best company for ladies. Fun at work is best in technosoft....

Pros

free lunch will be provided

Productive and Training

I have learned basic and payment process in Medical billing. The training session was good and the team also very nice to work.

Pros

Cab & Lunch

Cons

Working Saturday

A place where we can improve our skills , Provides internal training for latest technologies as per industry requirements. Cool place to work and good management.

Fun workplace

It is the place where we can improve our skills and learn new technologies. They will provide internal trainings on leading technologies as per industry.

Fun work place

Fun work place Enjoyable job But salary was less Am not happy with salary I got many expereince I have learnt many things Management was good I have got many new friends Good atmosphere I have got 2 yrs of experience in all the companies I have learnt different things in all the companies

Pros

Free

Cons

8 Hours

Productive and fun workplace

i learnt so much in this company on design field, this company makes my base strong in design field. management is superb and good. co workers also like a team.

Pros

Free lunch and transportations

Cons

less salary

Overall a Good Company in your Midcareer Role

Working with this company on a Consultant role and place onsite of Client was very challenging. HR and Management is good and responsive in all Matters.

Pros

Free Picks and drop when going for Interview and joining on Day i

Cons

Poor Appraisal and salary Hikes

Provider Data Management

Manage the operations of all credentialing and provider data management functions for multiple business units ensuring compliance with National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Center of Medicaid/Medicare Services (CMS) and other regulatory standards.

Nice

Nice, good , amazing, fun at work, good environment. amazingly fun! Good atmosphere at work, I learnt a lot, Good management, Good co-workers, Meeting the dealine the hardest part of the job, Fun atwork.

In my experince everything was perfect

Everything was good. Nothing to say bad things. Everybody was friendly handling person wise in a process and personal things too. in my office every Friday we have a " FUN FRIDAY " that thing was I really emjoyed.

Good evvironment, nice place to work

First very nice environment to work with and all the co workers are friendly and helpful and overall I have learned a lot .

Tamil Favoritism and good for any Tamilian

No Management and No HR policy. They treat everybody on one corner and favorites are at another corner. No management to hear about the system by HR

Techno soft

Dynamic and diverse environment. Growing fast with some growing pains. Loved the experience. Smart people who understand recruiting. Great mission and it really is respected and brought up all the time, it drives the projects.

Fair Job

this company is good but the compensation was not to the work and efforts i was putting in. i think it was the Boss who was bias but policies of company was fair.

Nil

Technosoft Corporation is good to start carrier and long time prospects are good. Employees are friendly work culture is good to go.

Qsource- Good

A good company for starters or unemployed. Good work atmosphere. Less pay, Late pay, PF Issues Lack of planning in management Good to survive

No Job Security

There is no job security in Technosoft. as soon client layoffs, here in technosoft will not give other option to find another job from technosoft and ask the resource to resign. it happened to me only and they didn't given another option as i am a niche skill (SIEBEL) resource and worked for more than 2 years in technosoft. Till now i am not aware why they ask me to resign instead of placing me in another client.

Pros

flexible to work as like WFH

Cons

No Job Security and no Responce from Management

Before I QCing the "Workbook process", it was received lots of customer complaints, after I started QC, it was controlled and we didnt receive any CC.

Every week at friday, fun at work is conducting by the HR persons. It was amazing and we were loved to participate in that and we received prices also. It was encouraging us to work and give confidence to stand infront of others.

Pros

Free lunches and snacks

Compnay with flexible benefits

THe management at Technosoft is very supportive of new ideas that I share. I like taking up challenges and the management recognizes my efforts. To improve the company moral and motivate employees to come into work and bring fresh ideas onto the table I provided suggestion to the management. THe management has taken the risk to approve my ideas to put to test and also instructred me to stick to the company values and goals while executing the ideas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Technosoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Technosoft with