Tekshapers Software Solutions Pvt Ltd

Tekshapers Software Solutions Pvt Ltd Culture reviews

India13 reviews

Clear

Productive workplace

Tekshapers is one of the coolest company I found till now. The management of tekshapers is very helpful and supportive. They always supported in my downtime or when I couldn't able to meet the company's results. I have enjoyed and worked productively here.

Pros

Free lunch, 5 day working, Supportive management

Cons

Once in a while Transportation problem

Nice Work culture

If you are a IT fresher who wants to excel in his career then choose an IT company which can provide you diversified projects to work on where you can learn & grow. Tekshapers is one such IT company. They offer a wide range of IT solutions to their clients hence the team also work on different projects which ultimately helps in better learning & growth. The management & TLs are very supportive and always guide you. It also provide a good work life balance which is a plus.

Pros

Supportive Managers, Cooperative management, work culture

Cons

canteen

Great Company to work & grow

Tekshapers is a good company to work with. The management is easily approachable & supportive. Being a growing IT company, it provides you with various career opportunities to learn & grow in your career from learning different technologies to working on a range of projects. Its open door policy is a plus. Many activities & events are organized on time to time basis to support & encourage better communication & interaction between the employees & create a nice work culture.

Pros

Great working environment, Supportive peers & managers, good work-life balance, Easily approachable management

Cons

Nothing specific.

Great Company to Start your career

Tekshapers is the great company to kick-start your career with. They help their employees at each difficulty level. Managers and other staff are quite cooperative and also supports the lot. Nice working culture and environment with lots of fun activity. I would highly recommend others to work with them. New and latest technology working standard with creative and innovative ideas.

Pros

Nice working culture. Lot to learn.

Cons

less fun activity

Fridenly enviroment and location is also good

Company culture is very good , i have learned lots of things from this organization and that will help in future also, but growth and salary cycle is very slow that this company needs to improve.

Pros

free meal is real very bad

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tekshapers Software Solutions Pvt Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tekshapers Software Solutions Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tekshapers Software Solutions Pvt Ltd with

Tekshapers Software Solutions Pvt Ltd Reviews by Location

Learn about Tekshapers Software Solutions Pvt Ltd in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?