Tekshapers Software Solutions Pvt Ltd

4.3
Work-Life Balance
4.3

Well and Great Environment for Working

I Would Suggest that if you will Proove self an asset during working under company management then company will appriciate to your for your outstanding performance.

Productive workplace

Tekshapers is one of the coolest company I found till now. The management of tekshapers is very helpful and supportive. They always supported in my downtime or when I couldn't able to meet the company's results. I have enjoyed and worked productively here.

Pros

Free lunch, 5 day working, Supportive management

Cons

Once in a while Transportation problem

Nice Work culture

If you are a IT fresher who wants to excel in his career then choose an IT company which can provide you diversified projects to work on where you can learn & grow. Tekshapers is one such IT company. They offer a wide range of IT solutions to their clients hence the team also work on different projects which ultimately helps in better learning & growth. The management & TLs are very supportive and always guide you. It also provide a good work life balance which is a plus.

Pros

Supportive Managers, Cooperative management, work culture

Cons

canteen

Great Company to work & grow

Tekshapers is a good company to work with. The management is easily approachable & supportive. Being a growing IT company, it provides you with various career opportunities to learn & grow in your career from learning different technologies to working on a range of projects. Its open door policy is a plus. Many activities & events are organized on time to time basis to support & encourage better communication & interaction between the employees & create a nice work culture.

Pros

Great working environment, Supportive peers & managers, good work-life balance, Easily approachable management

Cons

Nothing specific.

Best Web Development Company

Really this a amazing place to work , Nice & cool Environment. It a best place to learn for fresher candidate. Helpful Management and upper level team

Pros

Everything is good

Cons

No Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tekshapers Software Solutions Pvt Ltd?