Teleminds Infotech Pvt Ltd

Teleminds Infotech Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

It's a good experience working in Teleminds. Good management, friendly team members, hard but easily achieved goals, good pay package, leniency in leave application.
Pros
Friendly working environment
Cons
Could have been more professional
Bad company they can terminate the agent at any point of time after... After that they call those agents to work with them again shameless company Every 5 years the company changes it's name Now they are named Choice Force
Cons
Teleminds Infotech is the first company for me but how they treated their employee it's very frustrating. In office premises there is no cafeteria you have to eat your tiffin in staircase.
Pros
They gave you salary on time
Cons
Their work environment is very bad.
The worst co. to join. Dont ever join this ridiculous company. Every one from the top to bottom is oilier If you can oil your boss, then only join this company.
The HR department of Teleminds framed me as a work professional. It is a great place to learn and execute. Performance is evaluated and recognised. It is a great opportunity for freshers to learn and earn.
Good place to work and nice and helpful management. Team leader and employee are good. New things to learn with new experience. All way love to work with this company.
Good place to work, but there are also people who work there holding positions like Sumanto & Bijoya. They are good in oiling, so they will be there even without quality & eligibility.
Not very good experience there. Work timings are huge Work culture is not so good Very stressful job. No paid vacation Vacations are very much less I didn't get vacation on holi only
Good place to work initially. Hierarchy issues (TL) are there. Employee relations, Non Compliance issues are not handled by HR/Admin personnel professionally. Human rights compliance issues are not handled properly when it comes to TL /Managers.
Don't accept sick leaves also..... Put unwanted deduction on the salary... Don't provide the salary on time.. won't get the salary you were promised by the HR. They lie like anything.....!
Your growth is totally dependent on your line manager and not as much on your performance. The culture differs from team to team. I have worked in extremes of both kinds. I feel getting experience with a good team leader is a rare occasion here at Teleminds
Pros
Decent Salary
Cons
Work life balance, leadership malpractices, lack of empathy towards employee
This is one of the worst company I have seen in my life. It extortsemployee l always suggest every aspirants not to join thiscompanypor environment and bad management .just stay away from this company .
Pros
Cons
Longhours
Teleminds is an Australian based company and our head office was based there. Being an Hr gave me a platform to grow on an international basis, the most enjoyable part of the job was recruiting people and meeting different during conducting interviews. My soul responsibilities were connecting the agents and linking the higher management> Working in favor of the organization and the agents and settling disputes.
Cons
Unending recruitment
I have quite good experience in this company but i can not see any growth after working so long in this company being a constant performer. If you have a hard core sales mentality & you are eager to earn money on top of your salary by over achieving your target than this is a perfect place for you.
Outstanding working place where anyone wants to work...Superb automsphere.. Working with Teleminds is happiest moment for me... I was total fresh while joining Teleminds... I had learn from my company how to devolope communication...Improved in most of language.. Most important thing which I Learned over 5 months span never lose hope... In one day you won't get success you have to take patience....
I started working as a level 3 support we use to do the installation process on the Telstra line for the customer for the phone and broadband services so to relive the queries we were the end point for the customer and the Telstra gateway.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Well maintained management, cool managers, salary on time, good documentation processs, gauranteed hike, easy exit procedure, friendly and proffesional environment
It's a Us debt collection process an the head office is in New York they collect medical bills an cheque bounce charge an other utility bill we need to call the customer An get the money
Cons
Enjoyed lot working with people nice people shift time is day shift process is also good l.it has Australian process An it's based on end to end sales for utility services
Cons
I start working there as a fresher and its a good place to work and learn a lots about sales department & top of that the salary structures are very good.
My experience with this organization will be a mixture of all kinds of emotions. I have gotten to learn a lot and the organization has contributed in my personal growth and confidence.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours