Teleperformance DIBS

Teleperformance DIBS Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

The behavior of senior employee is not so good even BHR talks rabbish they have no manners . They didn't help to the employee in pandemic covid19. They asked me to resign for my job.
Currently I am working there from Feb 2020. There is good environment. Security is excellent specially for girl. Good team work. Senior like supervisor and manager always help him team. So almost everything is excellent.
I have so far had an amazing experience with the people and the culture of the organisation. The staff has supported me from the very 1st day till date.
I would definitely recommend to my friends to join this company for having a good start in life but not for making future in this company as they do not have a standard work culture , staff was not at all cooperative when i used to work in this organisation , the environment of this company is totally frustrated
Pros
no pros
Cons
long hours, no break
There was a good amount of income that any freasher can earn there no high qualification required , no high communication skills required so for a freasher is good place . but there u cant be just maintain your life balance coz not any fixed hours of working
Teleperformance is a BPO where they hire every one who comes to them. The management is very bad. TP is good company for short time growth but for a person looking for long term goal will not be fulfilled in this company
work culture is good for new and experienced person .good at in gurugram but indore location job culture is not good. work culture is good for new and experienced person .
Pros
software engineer
Cons
ok
It has been great 32 months in this company and the environment over here is best as I have always look a growth for an employee. For growth this is best.