Teleperformance DIBS

Teleperformance DIBS Employee Reviews in Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Teleperformance is a good company working culture is also good. Management is supportable and all are helpful in nature. I enjoyed every time working with Telepeformance
It's a great honour and privilege to work with Teleperformance,it's was not that difficult of getting passed out the interview just they have two rounds of it like operation and one is quality round that's it but their interview style is not so hard they are very Lieber and supportive.
A day when my certification was there was a most typical day for me as there was a lot of stress on me that whether i gets selected or not. However, I have learn't a lot from this absolutely perfect workplace. My supervisors, Managers even MO and director too are very helpful and understanding as they always understood my each situation and we managed every problems. As such there is no any hard part in this job for me as day by day i learnt too much from here and used my 100% for this unique workplace. There is no any one enjoyable part the working culture of this workplace, we can say we have always worked with the policy "Work with fun". Never felt any type of pressure regarding any work. If any individual works with his 100% pressure can never effect. At last I can say that it was one of the finest organisations where i had worked.
A site full of youngsters, with supporting staff/management that encourage employees to be the best everytime/everywhere. Would have spent more time with that team, if site wouldn't get off. But one thing I'll tell to everyone loudely, this was the best time I've spent in the Teleperformance DIBS.
In the age of 5 day working they are still working on 6 days and encourage employees to do overtime without asking to employees however somewhere functions and Employee Care department was helpful.
great place work and enjoy there is motto like work with fun and this thing was really there overall if you give your best there same thing you will recieve
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance DIBS?