Teleperformance DIBS

Teleperformance DIBS Employee Reviews in Mohali, Punjab

- Okay to have initial experiment- Salary is good - Stress full job- Poor management- Need Revamping on higher managerial level- Try to sound like having a work culture but there is none.Need to keep it up with market standarNo IJP or career growth.Alot of politics.
the training given is irrelavant to the job. only theorotical things are explained in length but no pratical explaination is given properly. they expect to learn from the theory explain which is not possible. the management is very slow to response. system works very slow. the hardest part of the job is no one to explain or make you understand the things on your own. the group which we were assign was helpful and full of joy.
I worked in Teleperformance DIBS for 15 months. It was great company to work. The seniors were very Supportive and humble.The daily task of attending calls and solving customers queries under given time was very competitive, but never felt stressed because of helpful seniors.
Pros
Free coffee and timely payout
Cons
strict targets
I don't think I have to anything to say more about the teleperformnce because of I don't get any problem from TP by the way but it depends on the process in which we are working.
My review regarding teleperformance is that its good working place with normal salary and work load is little bit high. There is no targets and shifts
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Salary is not that much according to work load
Needs improvement with work life balance. Needs to improve with Employer and employee feedback. Will not recommend employees to join the organisation at least in Mohali.