Teleperformance DIBS

Teleperformance DIBS Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist

I worked in Teleperformance DIBS for 15 months. It was great company to work. The seniors were very Supportive and humble.The daily task of attending calls and solving customers queries under given time was very competitive, but never felt stressed because of helpful seniors.
Pros
Free coffee and timely payout
Cons
strict targets
The Company just wants you to work and work more but do not wants you to pay even what is minimum salary wages.The overtime they was offering is not according to the law. They are not paying double or more than the normal payout for overtime and forces you to do the over time.
I don't think I have to anything to say more about the teleperformnce because of I don't get any problem from TP by the way but it depends on the process in which we are working.
Company is good but some employee care services not good. i.m facing so many issue with but this is my fist job and i have learn so many things, i,m happy with this company .
I have worked there from June 2019 to December 2019. Waste of six month.No job surity.Management is disgusting.Horrible place to work.Funny side is the ort that depends on nepotism,not on merit.
Teleperformance is a good bpo sector where you can see the best standards and culture. Safety is their main motive and employee care will be their second preference.
Average working environment, managements have always been helpful and supportive. They always are into data minings so that the associates can improve rapidly.
great place work and enjoy there is motto like work with fun and this thing was really there overall if you give your best there same thing you will recieve
Great working environment with good people looking for great opportunity within 1Year, daTa Needs to be perfect, composition with working culture and relocaTion
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance DIBS?