Teleperformance DIBS

Teleperformance DIBS Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment, need to learn skills as quickly as possible and always follow standard operating procedures. Mantain good quality customer service for individual growth.
Pros
Canteen facility at reasonable rates
Cons
Work pressure sometimes
Over all job was good but the problem which I have faced is salary related and leave related. There was no fixed day its okay but e when I should leave than leave was not approved.
- Okay to have initial experiment- Salary is good - Stress full job- Poor management- Need Revamping on higher managerial level- Try to sound like having a work culture but there is none.Need to keep it up with market standarNo IJP or career growth.Alot of politics.
It is not an employee centric company.You have to work a lot and doesn’t get paid enough.Management doesn’t understands any of your needs or don’t approve your leaves while required
If you are thinking about this organization either you are out of jobs or you are mad enough to get your brain drain there for nothing. They promise more salary at first then deduct it by large amount for a silly reasons no matter what you have as a proof to tell them that they are wrong. No promotion, not to expect and if your dad has enough money to feed those doggies then you can expect otherwise keep your nose inside little water and die that is more better.
Pros
Just go to madam currie and ask her how it felt to be with radioactive particles, no pros
Cons
They are that much even there are no words, no language and no review page is enough to tell.
The Company just wants you to work and work more but do not wants you to pay even what is minimum salary wages.The overtime they was offering is not according to the law. They are not paying double or more than the normal payout for overtime and forces you to do the over time.
the training given is irrelavant to the job. only theorotical things are explained in length but no pratical explaination is given properly. they expect to learn from the theory explain which is not possible. the management is very slow to response. system works very slow. the hardest part of the job is no one to explain or make you understand the things on your own. the group which we were assign was helpful and full of joy.
I worked in Teleperformance DIBS for 15 months. It was great company to work. The seniors were very Supportive and humble.The daily task of attending calls and solving customers queries under given time was very competitive, but never felt stressed because of helpful seniors.
Pros
Free coffee and timely payout
Cons
strict targets
Greate.....................................everything good. Just good. No issues. Fine. Ok. Fine. Good. Great. No issues. Good. Good. Greate. Greate. Good. Great.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
Infrastructure is good, no stress, employees are good . Weekly once fun activity conducted. Conduct monthly RNR whose perform well, give certificate as well.
Pros
No stress
Cons
Nil
The behavior of senior employee is not so good even BHR talks rabbish they have no manners . They didn't help to the employee in pandemic covid19. They asked me to resign for my job.
Best working environment. Facing challenges. Quality skills as well as friendly behaviour of the senior and colleagues. Security and privacy policy terms is too good.
Up till date my experience of job in the company has been great . I would like to recommend the co6 to may friend and family . It is better platform as it exposes to the real aspect of rwal world
Currently I am working there from Feb 2020. There is good environment. Security is excellent specially for girl. Good team work. Senior like supervisor and manager always help him team. So almost everything is excellent.
I don't think I have to anything to say more about the teleperformnce because of I don't get any problem from TP by the way but it depends on the process in which we are working.
Partiality.No proper PC available. Process is really very good but Teleperformance company is not. Management is thrid grade..no proper management. Lack of knowledge. Only just because of the process I worked for 3 yrs otherwise company is not at all cooperative.Hr is also puppet of management.
This company is good.i love this company but.But actually my body was getting very bad while working because I had to talk a lot.Because it was Customer Care's job.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
The company was good but in the process in which i was working got wraped up. There was also to much of parcitaially in the process
Cons
I have so far had an amazing experience with the people and the culture of the organisation. The staff has supported me from the very 1st day till date.
I would definitely recommend to my friends to join this company for having a good start in life but not for making future in this company as they do not have a standard work culture , staff was not at all cooperative when i used to work in this organisation , the environment of this company is totally frustrated
Pros
no pros
Cons
long hours, no break
There was a good amount of income that any freasher can earn there no high qualification required , no high communication skills required so for a freasher is good place . but there u cant be just maintain your life balance coz not any fixed hours of working