Teleperformance DIBS

Teleperformance DIBS Culture reviews

If you are a hard working person, Teleperformance is a good place for you. You can login on time, work, and go home. This would be your daily routine which would make you feel bad after a few days because you would have to work in night shifts and the nature of work would be monotonous. Training duration would be the best time but once you get transferred in operations, you should not expect any fun. If you would keep your scores in green and would be regular to office without taking any uninformed leave, you would be promoted as SME, Quality Analyst, Trainer, Fraud Prevention Analyst, Employee Care Executive etc, so you don't have to be worried about your growth if you are a good performer. The higher management is good but the mid management is awful as the people in the mid management are not employee centric. They would make you work like a robot and would expect you to be available anytime, even on your week offs. You would try your best but if there would be any problem with the process or with the agents, usually the managers would be blamed for it. As an agent, you would have a peaceful life (if you are working honestly), but at the manager level, you will have to go through several problems and in-office politics would really be an issue once you start growing.
Pros
Good infrastructure
Cons
No free cabs, no work life balance
- Okay to have initial experiment- Salary is good - Stress full job- Poor management- Need Revamping on higher managerial level- Try to sound like having a work culture but there is none.Need to keep it up with market standarNo IJP or career growth.Alot of politics.
I worked in Teleperformance DIBS for 15 months. It was great company to work. The seniors were very Supportive and humble.The daily task of attending calls and solving customers queries under given time was very competitive, but never felt stressed because of helpful seniors.
Pros
Free coffee and timely payout
Cons
strict targets
Best working environment. Facing challenges. Quality skills as well as friendly behaviour of the senior and colleagues. Security and privacy policy terms is too good.
Currently I am working there from Feb 2020. There is good environment. Security is excellent specially for girl. Good team work. Senior like supervisor and manager always help him team. So almost everything is excellent.
I have so far had an amazing experience with the people and the culture of the organisation. The staff has supported me from the very 1st day till date.
I would definitely recommend to my friends to join this company for having a good start in life but not for making future in this company as they do not have a standard work culture , staff was not at all cooperative when i used to work in this organisation , the environment of this company is totally frustrated
Pros
no pros
Cons
long hours, no break
Working with Teleperformance gives a kick start to your dreams. You have IJPs to be promoted to the further level. Amazing work culture and job security.
Pros
Recommended to everyone who seek their career with MNCs
Cons
Sounds good as per my experience.
Teleperformance is a good company working culture is also good. Management is supportable and all are helpful in nature. I enjoyed every time working with Telepeformance
work culture is good for new and experienced person .good at in gurugram but indore location job culture is not good. work culture is good for new and experienced person .
Pros
software engineer
Cons
ok
It's a great honour and privilege to work with Teleperformance,it's was not that difficult of getting passed out the interview just they have two rounds of it like operation and one is quality round that's it but their interview style is not so hard they are very Lieber and supportive.
Teleperformance is a good bpo sector where you can see the best standards and culture. Safety is their main motive and employee care will be their second preference.
Average working environment, managements have always been helpful and supportive. They always are into data minings so that the associates can improve rapidly.
A day when my certification was there was a most typical day for me as there was a lot of stress on me that whether i gets selected or not. However, I have learn't a lot from this absolutely perfect workplace. My supervisors, Managers even MO and director too are very helpful and understanding as they always understood my each situation and we managed every problems. As such there is no any hard part in this job for me as day by day i learnt too much from here and used my 100% for this unique workplace. There is no any one enjoyable part the working culture of this workplace, we can say we have always worked with the policy "Work with fun". Never felt any type of pressure regarding any work. If any individual works with his 100% pressure can never effect. At last I can say that it was one of the finest organisations where i had worked.
Great working environment with good people looking for great opportunity within 1Year, daTa Needs to be perfect, composition with working culture and relocaTion
The work culture is worst ppl on the floor try ragging like anything,there is lot of politics on language, behavior specially the Telugu boys no idea how to behave wd girls in the office and even outside..one of the boy called out a girl to meet on weekends...if you are meant to be so close even then never ever touch the body of a girl outside and even her private parts , how dare one can do that ?talk with
The management is very cooperative. They have many activities for employee to keep them engaged.