Teleperformance DIBS

Teleperformance DIBS Job Security & Advancement reviews

- Okay to have initial experiment- Salary is good - Stress full job- Poor management- Need Revamping on higher managerial level- Try to sound like having a work culture but there is none.Need to keep it up with market standarNo IJP or career growth.Alot of politics.
If you are thinking about this organization either you are out of jobs or you are mad enough to get your brain drain there for nothing. They promise more salary at first then deduct it by large amount for a silly reasons no matter what you have as a proof to tell them that they are wrong. No promotion, not to expect and if your dad has enough money to feed those doggies then you can expect otherwise keep your nose inside little water and die that is more better.
Pros
Just go to madam currie and ask her how it felt to be with radioactive particles, no pros
Cons
They are that much even there are no words, no language and no review page is enough to tell.
Up till date my experience of job in the company has been great . I would like to recommend the co6 to may friend and family . It is better platform as it exposes to the real aspect of rwal world
Currently I am working there from Feb 2020. There is good environment. Security is excellent specially for girl. Good team work. Senior like supervisor and manager always help him team. So almost everything is excellent.
This company is good.i love this company but.But actually my body was getting very bad while working because I had to talk a lot.Because it was Customer Care's job.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
The company was good but in the process in which i was working got wraped up. There was also to much of parcitaially in the process
Cons
I would definitely recommend to my friends to join this company for having a good start in life but not for making future in this company as they do not have a standard work culture , staff was not at all cooperative when i used to work in this organisation , the environment of this company is totally frustrated
Pros
no pros
Cons
long hours, no break
The infrastructure was good and the management is well organized.I also had a advantage of less travelling as i stay in the same area of the company..
Pros
Maintained Worklife balance
Cons
No Job Security
The company is good work with people are valued here and people do have job security the company is lileant towards the lateness and absentsim how ever they are not good pay masters
Teleperformance is a BPO where they hire every one who comes to them. The management is very bad. TP is good company for short time growth but for a person looking for long term goal will not be fulfilled in this company
Working with Teleperformance gives a kick start to your dreams. You have IJPs to be promoted to the further level. Amazing work culture and job security.
Pros
Recommended to everyone who seek their career with MNCs
Cons
Sounds good as per my experience.
It's a great honour and privilege to work with Teleperformance,it's was not that difficult of getting passed out the interview just they have two rounds of it like operation and one is quality round that's it but their interview style is not so hard they are very Lieber and supportive.
Teleperformance is a good bpo sector where you can see the best standards and culture. Safety is their main motive and employee care will be their second preference.
It has been great 32 months in this company and the environment over here is best as I have always look a growth for an employee. For growth this is best.
It is Great place to work with wherein you can enhance your skills for better career prospective along with competent people around you from whom you can learn a lot many technical skills.
Pros
Be positive and ready to accept the challenges
Cons
In Tp, I am really happy to work on TP in which all freeness is receiVed to dO the my work. All managers are supportive and provide all learning platform to grow my skill and aslo for encourage for next level.
A site full of youngsters, with supporting staff/management that encourage employees to be the best everytime/everywhere. Would have spent more time with that team, if site wouldn't get off. But one thing I'll tell to everyone loudely, this was the best time I've spent in the Teleperformance DIBS.
Wrost working experience hold my salary only bcoz i was on medical leaves There is lots of pressure in the company even they didn’t provide my last month salary wrost company i had ever work with
Company could have provide justified salary to all. However company has structured method to payout. Company should look into the training leadership program to enhance the skills of the existing employees.
Needs improvement with work life balance. Needs to improve with Employer and employee feedback. Will not recommend employees to join the organisation at least in Mohali.
Good in people engagement but salary structure was very low for the fresher employee .Notoce period policy is not good.Supervisor level notice period was 2 month which is not possible