Teleperformance DIBS

Teleperformance DIBS Employee Reviews

If you are a hard working person, Teleperformance is a good place for you. You can login on time, work, and go home. This would be your daily routine which would make you feel bad after a few days because you would have to work in night shifts and the nature of work would be monotonous. Training duration would be the best time but once you get transferred in operations, you should not expect any fun. If you would keep your scores in green and would be regular to office without taking any uninformed leave, you would be promoted as SME, Quality Analyst, Trainer, Fraud Prevention Analyst, Employee Care Executive etc, so you don't have to be worried about your growth if you are a good performer. The higher management is good but the mid management is awful as the people in the mid management are not employee centric. They would make you work like a robot and would expect you to be available anytime, even on your week offs. You would try your best but if there would be any problem with the process or with the agents, usually the managers would be blamed for it. As an agent, you would have a peaceful life (if you are working honestly), but at the manager level, you will have to go through several problems and in-office politics would really be an issue once you start growing.
Pros
Good infrastructure
Cons
No free cabs, no work life balance
I would definitely recommend to my friends to join this company for having a good start in life but not for making future in this company as they do not have a standard work culture , staff was not at all cooperative when i used to work in this organisation , the environment of this company is totally frustrated
Pros
no pros
Cons
long hours, no break
There was a good amount of income that any freasher can earn there no high qualification required , no high communication skills required so for a freasher is good place . but there u cant be just maintain your life balance coz not any fixed hours of working
The infrastructure was good and the management is well organized.I also had a advantage of less travelling as i stay in the same area of the company..
Pros
Maintained Worklife balance
Cons
No Job Security
The company is good work with people are valued here and people do have job security the company is lileant towards the lateness and absentsim how ever they are not good pay masters
My review regarding teleperformance is that its good working place with normal salary and work load is little bit high. There is no targets and shifts
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Salary is not that much according to work load
Teleperformance is a BPO where they hire every one who comes to them. The management is very bad. TP is good company for short time growth but for a person looking for long term goal will not be fulfilled in this company
Working with Teleperformance gives a kick start to your dreams. You have IJPs to be promoted to the further level. Amazing work culture and job security.
Pros
Recommended to everyone who seek their career with MNCs
Cons
Sounds good as per my experience.
Good place to work. Supportive staff and management. Options for day shifts should be available. Overall it was good experience to work with Teleperformance.
Teleperformance is an amazing company who care a lot about the employees and it values its employees more than the management. Salary is also good and by far the best company I have ever worked with.
Teleperformance is a good company working culture is also good. Management is supportable and all are helpful in nature. I enjoyed every time working with Telepeformance
Company is good but some employee care services not good. i.m facing so many issue with but this is my fist job and i have learn so many things, i,m happy with this company .
work culture is good for new and experienced person .good at in gurugram but indore location job culture is not good. work culture is good for new and experienced person .
Pros
software engineer
Cons
ok
I have worked there from June 2019 to December 2019. Waste of six month.No job surity.Management is disgusting.Horrible place to work.Funny side is the ort that depends on nepotism,not on merit.
It's a great honour and privilege to work with Teleperformance,it's was not that difficult of getting passed out the interview just they have two rounds of it like operation and one is quality round that's it but their interview style is not so hard they are very Lieber and supportive.
Teleperformance is a good bpo sector where you can see the best standards and culture. Safety is their main motive and employee care will be their second preference.
It has been great 32 months in this company and the environment over here is best as I have always look a growth for an employee. For growth this is best.
It is Great place to work with wherein you can enhance your skills for better career prospective along with competent people around you from whom you can learn a lot many technical skills.
Pros
Be positive and ready to accept the challenges
Cons
Average working environment, managements have always been helpful and supportive. They always are into data minings so that the associates can improve rapidly.
In Tp, I am really happy to work on TP in which all freeness is receiVed to dO the my work. All managers are supportive and provide all learning platform to grow my skill and aslo for encourage for next level.
A day when my certification was there was a most typical day for me as there was a lot of stress on me that whether i gets selected or not. However, I have learn't a lot from this absolutely perfect workplace. My supervisors, Managers even MO and director too are very helpful and understanding as they always understood my each situation and we managed every problems. As such there is no any hard part in this job for me as day by day i learnt too much from here and used my 100% for this unique workplace. There is no any one enjoyable part the working culture of this workplace, we can say we have always worked with the policy "Work with fun". Never felt any type of pressure regarding any work. If any individual works with his 100% pressure can never effect. At last I can say that it was one of the finest organisations where i had worked.