Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 1,139 reviews matching the search
Good place to start working with. To know about the corporate sector it's going to be a good experience. But switch the company as soon as you get opportunity.
Pros
Ambience
Cons
Hectic place
Very stressful and fire employees for silly reasons no employee centric environment no hierarchy is clear and promoting of employees that are near and dear only
Cons
No fixed week off or joint week off
Here salary is less and work pressure and promotion chances is less lots of crowd there are so many process.But the atmosphere here is very good.Overall it is ok
Nice place to work as my experience where I satisfied there company work culture. I will sure recommended to those who wants to stability towards there career.
They have hired only for there own reason after work done for the company they will fire. Worst company ever. My suggestion do not join this company ever.
The company culture is overall good. HR policies are fair...if you are a good performer with good knowledge you can achieve great heights in this company..if you simply attached to the chair means you gets nowhere..
Pros
Cab, working environment
Cons
Salary, No bonus, Politics, cleanliness of the toilets
Official response from Teleperformance
January 14, 2021
Thank you for your positive feedback! We make sure that we provide a great place to work for all employees. Best regards!
Teleperformance is the better opation for freshers and experience too for salary .And the working environment is nice and the manager are so much supportive.
TP is just like of BPO School from where I learned many things. Best for freshers.Low CTC and stressful environment is the biggest concern which I faced.
Pros
Cons
Low CTC and stressful environment is the biggest concern.
They don't want to understand the thing's that if some person did mistake before 4 to 5 year ago ...so it's not mendotry that still he / she will be having the same mind set or situation or etc .if some person if got only one time the negative feed back then u can't join it in your whole life really it's worst company not Company but which is the Policy they do have it's really worst which does'nt have any sense ..
Pros
N/a
Cons
n/a
They decide anything at anytime that what employees should do. Like shift changes, process changes immediately without asking or inform to the employee. Second thing is salary. Salary is based on the attandance and that is not marked properly so there is issue in every month of salary.. some of the employees not getting salary on time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance?
I worked at Indore site. The process is kiwi.com. My experience is great, I would love work again for teleperformance. I would be my pleasure. And the Team leader is very helpful.
Pros
Monthly bonanza
Awesome experience in the company me and it's been a great journey as I have learn so much in the competitive business environment and they have enhance my skill in every way.
Overall, I liked the environment at Teleperformance. It was good and had 9 hours of working hours with day shift. It will be better if there is no favouritism among the team members and supervisor.
Teleperformance Indore is a nice place to work. This is the organization which offer their employees a great opportunity to grow in their profiles. Thanks so much.
If you follow your training and get low score/performance, team leader will ask you to logout.No guidance, it's not customer care, rather customer misleading. Salary is good but environment isn't.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Misleading
I would i to inform that when i was join teleperformance i was fresher.Before the joining this company i was little nervous. But the atmosphere of the company and the people are too friendly.
Pros
Cons
Low salary
Better that u dont apply here they are piece of trash. They hired us n removed us during training because they are a******* who couldn't solve the issue. Don't expect them to resolve any issues. They are super mad a******* who just talk nicely and cut the call. They don't take care of the team at all. All complete a****** who cant handle simple issue of credentials. They wont help guys. So please don't join. They'll ruin ur life and remove u like u were of no help. Its time waste here, Kindly don't apply find another company.
Pros
Time waste
Cons
Time waste
They dont abide to the CTC they committed for, worked for only 2 months for both the month didn't get the estimated salary. The CTC mentioned on the offer letter & salary slip always varies. A very stressful environment to work in. During the job briefing was not informed that it was a target based job. Later forced to work till the targets are completed if not they ask to extend the working hours. Management & training very poor. Training conducted are just for name sake .
Pros
Alternate weekoff
Cons
Extension of time after working hours & do not pay what was committed.
A man or women come and seclact an BPO industries coz, she need money on time or atleast fair money this has been my worest experiance that tp have paid me 13 days of salery though i worked for 31 days atleat this shoiu;d be in the faire state
Pros
nothing
Cons
worst management
Not secured job without intimation remove employees, what they promised for salary they will not give, not fun work environment, so much of time restrictions, so much stressed, work pressure overall not employee friendly. highly recommend to not join this organization. No one will help you if you need for any official issues.
Pros
There is no pros
Cons
So many cons
Very experience I ever had. They can sought out out at any tym with out any reason . No one is helpful there every staff person have different level of attitude
  1. Employee Reviews