Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 1,125 reviews matching the search
Overall, I liked the environment at Teleperformance. It was good and had 9 hours of working hours with day shift. It will be better if there is no favouritism among the team members and supervisor.
Teleperformance Indore is a nice place to work. This is the organization which offer their employees a great opportunity to grow in their profiles. Thanks so much.
If you follow your training and get low score/performance, team leader will ask you to logout.No guidance, it's not customer care, rather customer misleading. Salary is good but environment isn't.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Misleading
I would i to inform that when i was join teleperformance i was fresher.Before the joining this company i was little nervous. But the atmosphere of the company and the people are too friendly.
Pros
Cons
Low salary
They dont abide to the CTC they committed for, worked for only 2 months for both the month didn't get the estimated salary. The CTC mentioned on the offer letter & salary slip always varies. A very stressful environment to work in. During the job briefing was not informed that it was a target based job. Later forced to work till the targets are completed if not they ask to extend the working hours. Management & training very poor. Training conducted are just for name sake .
Pros
Alternate weekoff
Cons
Extension of time after working hours & do not pay what was committed.
Not secured job without intimation remove employees, what they promised for salary they will not give, not fun work environment, so much of time restrictions, so much stressed, work pressure overall not employee friendly. highly recommend to not join this organization. No one will help you if you need for any official issues.
Pros
There is no pros
Cons
So many cons
Very experience I ever had. They can sought out out at any tym with out any reason . No one is helpful there every staff person have different level of attitude
We use to receive our salary delayed only. Deduction in salary happens. But no proper justification will be given. Such a worst company where i gained really a hard experience. No clear response from managers and even Hr for any query.
Thats was good experience when I'm join TP there was awesome working culture there have lot of opportunities attmosper was good if I'm again opportunities to join TP I'm with that
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Nothing to tell very bad experience in my life.Very low salary and management is not carrying the employee and no salary hike , chennai location very very bad no support to employee
Pros
hr management
Cons
very long hours
It's good working place and good Infrastructure and very good cafetaria. Overall good environment and good sitting place. If I will get a chance to work again I will work.
Every day is a typical day as we focus on Sales, focus on MDAB (Monthly Daily Average balance of each and every customer). Every day is an interesting and surprising day because we work on numbers (Hard core banking sales to generate the revenue). I have learnt impossible as possible by working on convincing skills.
Good culture and environment in teleperformance but cso salary wasVery low as per other bpo but work environment was very good and security & management very helpful
Iam very happy to work here and gathered lot many experiences and happiest memories . This gave me a great productive knowledge to improvise myself and to the organisation.
Processing customers banking details UK shift checking PPI towards application tool .managing rotational shifts along various sub process multi process taken
It's best for the English improvement And much more to grow your skills and take lots of experience in the teleperformance it's best for the fresher and the experience also
Pros
Not free lunch but fresh you will get
Cons
Yhe
Official response from Teleperformance
November 24, 2020
Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here in TP. All the best and have a great day!
Searching another job.. Bad experience.. Too much stress. No proper help giving.. Everyday 12 to 15 hours of work.. Very less salary.. No solution for ur problem..
Pros
Non
Cons
Stress n overtime for target
It was a great experience working with Teleperformance CRM.Its a coolest place fun environment, everyone vfrom the bottom level to the top most level everyone bus very helpful.
Thankyou Teleperformance for all the mentoring, during my internship with this company, I got a lot of experience and knowledge in the field of recruitment. Wonderful people to work with.
Pros
Free cab service
Cons
Nice and best place to work in TELEPERFORMANCE INDIA even in night shift. Great managers. Excellent environment. Working hours are all shifts. Leave policy are good.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Teleperformance was a great work experience. The benefits were great and the coworkers were very friendly. The challenges at #TELEPERFORMANCE were rotational for new hires in the team
Pros
Free Cab
  1. Employee Reviews