Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

India3,217 reviews

Found 3,217 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,791 reviews

Nice company to work... But, interview process was slow (for me personally).

Nice company to work... But, interview process was slow (for me personally. Work culture is good and same as like all BPO companies. We can excel if we learn the process...

Pros

No bond or contract

Cons

6 days working

I am not happy with that organizationNo freedom of speech

Company is good but policies are very bad.. Poor salary .. no allowances no bonus When it comes to pay they are very stingy .. No proper salary on salary day we have to go behind HR team to get our salary ..Very inefficient attendance regulation though we completed full day of production hours(8 hours and 15 minutes) they will mark u as half day and we have to talk for this with HR team.They will give training, conduct quality meet, skip level meet n lot more stuffs in duty hours but they will forget to update with attendance team and they will mark us half day . Again we need to go behind HR team for update in attendance un professional team leads and managers

Pros

To be honest I didn't found anything.

Cons

Poor attendance regulation Inefficient Payroll processing team.

good place

It is a good place to start your career. There are many growth opportunities and there is a lot to learn, especially from the training sessions, managers and leaders.

Best place

Working at Teleperformance will provide you an understanding of the BPO business as well as knowledge of the vertical or process that you are part of.

Work culture and management are good as well.

Job security and company policies are generally in favor of employees (except when it comes to ethical issues and data security). Work culture and management are good as well.

Teleperformance is a good place to work

As an organization, Teleperformance is a good place to work provided you are good at your job. However, their appraisal system while fair is not significant.

Work-life balance is good here.

Working in Teleperformance India gives job security and opportunity for career growth. You get ample skill development programs. Work-life balance is good here.

Best place

There are many opportunities for learning and growth. Managers have a professional, unbiased attitude. There are many programs to identify talent and promote it.

work culture is good

I have been working at Teleperformance for 6 months. Their work culture is good. Management is unbiased and fair. Company policies are employee centric.

Best place

Senior support they are always helping in our growth in skills development and target orientation. You get your salary on time. Job is secure. Pay benefits are average.

work culture is good

Job is quite interesting and every day we learn things and get more knowledge. Good job security and work culture. Support teams are very helpful as well.

Teleperformance is a good

Salary is average but the work environment is good. Managers & leaders will support you. I think that Teleperformance is a good organization for freshers.

Top company

This was my first experience at a top company and I have gained lots of learning and corporate experience. The work environment is good and the team is very helpful.

Really good work culture

Really good work culture. Lots of emphasis on diversity. New joiners are given a lot of support in terms of training and resources to help them succeed on the job.

Work life balance is too good.

The company always provides a space for personal and professional life. Work life balance is too good. The office campus is really good and HR is really helpful.

Cons

No cons

good and best pkace

Work culture is good and the company takes good care of its employees. Company is employee-centric. Job security, learning and skill development are excellent. We get to learn new things every day.

really good place to work

Company culture is really good. People management by managers/leaders is good. Regular town halls and sessions are held where we can share our ideas and opinions.

good experience in Teleperformance

Work life is good in Teleperformance and you can balance your work and family life. I learned many things in the training sessions like how to build customer relationships.

Good environment

Good work environment and culture. Good support from team and managers. Company policies are good. Salary will get credited on time. The job is quite interesting.

Awesome work experience

Awesome work experience in this company. Working style is very comfortable and good growth opportunities. Teleperformance India is the best company for employees.

job security is excellent

The job security is excellent. If you are doing good work, no one can fire you from this company. Work culture is good and company policies are excellent.

9,263