Teleperformance

India5,741 reviews

Found 5,741 reviews matching the searchSee all 35,617 reviews
fresherbpocabindiatrainercanteensupportivesalary

Work life balance

Company provided good work life balance, Overall it was a great experience working with them. I fully enjoyed my tenure working with them. Pay Was good, their was sense of motivation.

Feedback

Company is good for students.Its not good for my education i joined and working as a trainer.But there also work culture and policy are not good Everyday i was Thinking when can I leave the job. No gifts no hr activities nothing was happening there.

Teleperformance insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Sneaky and does not appreciate employees

Working with this company has been the worst. The training is ridiculous and does not prepare anyone who is new to the job. The pay is too low for what you do. They took away benefits from tenured employees. They switched health insurance to something that cost more. Escalating anything is a joke. DO NOT WORK HERE RUN

My work experience to this company was so good.

It was really good like work experience and astomapeher and all was good I give to 4 star and they provided a over time with good amount per hour and I really enjoy my job

Pros

Good team and team work and supporting tl and manager

Cons

Break, ot, and fun and games

Good place to work.

Good place to work. Working environment is also good. Management is very helpful. Equal opportunity employer. Employee centric. I learned soft skills, how to speak to a customer politely. They are offering flexible working hours. They also have night shifts. This company also offers job security.

Worst Management - DoorDash

The process was absolutely easy, however managers are too biased and will cherry pick their faves so that they get promoted.Sudden deadlinesProlong work hoursSedentary - nothing new to learnWants to be available 24x7Stressful environmentHigher up will use you to their best ability.

Pros

Process

Cons

Biased & Negative environment

Worst management and poor facility

No word to say for good thing. And lost of words to say regarding bad things. So better not to join they will eat you entirely. Not recommend to any one either fresher or experienced

February 3, 2023
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

Overall it's good for beginning of a career

It would be a better decision for Freshers to work with Teleperformance. They can gain good experience and improve their skills and communication here.

Good company for fresher!

very good company if you are just starting, i was in a process called EB. Growth when it comes to positional aspect - it is exceptional.You can join this company if you are looking for positional growth, as i was working in CS role. WLB is not good as we had to work in roational shift, salary increment is not at all good. But then you get to learn alot.

Pros

Positional Growth, Learning

Cons

Wlb, Increment

Knowledgeable and friendly environment

Teleperformance, is overall a healthy and friendly workplace. All of my managers and higher authorities were cooperative and experienced. As per my perspective not everyday is the same but all it matters is with whom you work.

Pros

Fun Friday

Cons

Irate customer handling

Nothing you learn in associate level

Just take calls, which is non stop calls until your shift get completed. Frustration level is very high pressure Non stop pressure from TL, Quality, AM and client. And politics is next level.

Pros

Just little bit nearby to home

Cons

No growth, High Call Flow

January 26, 2023

IJPs are meaningless, salary for freshmen is good

Salary for freshers is good. I was a fresher when I joined so my salary was 32,000ctc.Food is good and affordable, Managers are helpful but biased. Work culture is fine.

Nice place to work

Teleperformance is a nice place to work. Supportive management makes it easier to enjoy your work. Good work culture & hygienic cafeteria is another part which I like about Teleperformance.

January 26, 2023
Glad to know that! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! Have a nice day!

Love the work environment; WFH Environment

Great team and team leaders to help and support you for any situation. Supportive if you are a fresher or an experienced person. Work with fun and friendly environment.

January 26, 2023
Thank you for your amazing review. We're glad that our efforts to promote a friendly and supportive work culture is appreciated. Have a nice day!

Good training Good team At home job

Provides great learning opportunities for people who are willing to grow. Significantly widespread business which helps in getting the overall domain knowledge. Good routines and policies in place.

January 26, 2023
Thank you for your positive review! Through our initiatives, we want to help our colleagues be better versions of themselves.

Best organization

One of the best organizations to work for. I enjoyed my work life balance while working at Teleperformance. My efforts were well recognized and appreciated by management.

Good work culture

I enjoy working in Teleperformance. Really like the work culture here. They also have a gaming room with table tennis and carom board in it. There is huge scope for growth and self-development.

January 26, 2023

Good

Teleperformance is very good company to work. I got lots of new knowledge and very good experience at working with Teleperformance. It is best place to work and get to learn new things

January 26, 2023
We are glad to know that you are having a great experience here at TP. Have a great day!

very relaxed place

Great experience with a great organization. No salary and work affected even in Covid 19 outbreak. You will get more chances to grow and will get many chances to develop and equip yourself with leadership skills.

Great company to work in.

People are cooperative. Leads and managers are also kind and helpful. All-in-all an employee centric company. I'm lucky to be a part of this growing company.

Nice

Employees can never feel left out. Job Security is highest. Cannot wish to leave the Place. Everyone is friendly and easy to approach. Employee Centric

January 26, 2023
Glad to hear that! Everyone is valued at TP, regardless of background, gender preference or ethnicity. Thank you for your feedback!

Compare Teleperformance with

• Teleperformance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?