Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

Awesome Place to Work

July 25, 2018
Be here if you want to shape your career in the industry. You'll get great leaders who will help you design a path for yourself, and help you meet personal and organizational goals
December 19, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. We aim to provide our employees with a great working environment and a management team to guide and support them in their careers. We are glad to know that we have met your expectations. All the best!
June 8, 2021
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
Great work environment and Amazing management. Also provided ample scope for growth. Really good incentives and good performance hikes too. Upper management was down to earth and connected with agents across the floor.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Long Hours
June 10, 2021
Thank you for your positive review! Wish all the best in your future endeavor!
June 4, 2021
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
Great company to work for. Great management team. The moral amongst my co-workers were impeccable. The company rewarded employees as well as provided meals on special occasions.
Pros
Working hours are long, but manageable
Cons
Rotational shifts
June 8, 2021
We're delighted to know that you are having a wonderful experience at TP! Have a great day!
May 31, 2021
Executive HR (Current Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
Hi All, I am working with TP since Dec`2020 and it is trusted organization in the world. It take care of its employees like the most valuable resources, in the time of COVID 19, TP is still taking care of its employees as well as clients with positive attitude. It’s the genuine place with healthy work environment.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Good environment