Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

Being Professionals was fun

August 18, 2015
Amazing workplace with supportive management as well as co-operative colleagues. Nice infrastructure with dedicated spaces given for gyms, pool tables, Xbox etc...& what's best about this company was a great incentive plan.
May 26, 2017
Same role
At. Sales advisor Telus process (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
It's a great place to work. I work here for almost 5years and I only realised it once I left the organisation. Great work culture . Job security , growth , amazing incentives . I used to earn in 6 digit . Awesome management professional and inspiring and very supportive for good reasons . I want to thank to Amit luthra, Vikas chug, Tarun , . I always felt at home during my journey with teleperformance. I miss those days.
Pros
Words are few.
Cons
No cons.
December 9, 2016
Same role
Advisor Sales (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
Excellent salary and most importantly incentives... real professional environment.. they care for their employees problems and are always motivating...
June 8, 2021
Same location
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
Great work environment and Amazing management. Also provided ample scope for growth. Really good incentives and good performance hikes too. Upper management was down to earth and connected with agents across the floor.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Long Hours
Official response from Teleperformance
June 10, 2021
Thank you for your positive review! Wish all the best in your future endeavor!
  1. Being Professionals was fun