Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

Buisness process outsource

July 24, 2018
Its a good company with a very good management. It have a nice big cafeteria with free tea and coffee facility. It provides you a cyber cafe. It helps you to competete on international level. Weekly fun.
Pros
Free tea and coffee
Cons
10 hr shift
January 2, 2019
Thank you for the positive comments. We aim to provide a positive and diverse work environment wherein all employees are treated equally, properly and to ensure that we provide a lot of ameneties in the premises. All the best!
April 21, 2021
Same role
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Take good experience in teleperformance and good work brand and job secure company in this company you always get a opportunity to get a promotion in this company
Pros
No free lunch
April 23, 2021
We are pleased to know that you had fun at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavors!
April 11, 2021
Same role
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
The culture and the respective management team are supportive, I have been gone through the environment it's familiar and comforting zone with lots of activities and the most important thing working as a team give the excitement to who will be the No. 1 at the end of the month. It's being really a great experience working with Teleperformance would also like to recommend to join it.
Pros
Increment as well as working as a team gives a good vibe
Cons
Cafeteria having lil bit costly things.
April 13, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance. Have a great day ahead!
March 4, 2021
Same location
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) - Jaipur, Rajasthan
After working in teleperformance I got a good communication skills. I learned how to deal with people. As a startup working in teleperformance is good.
March 9, 2021
Thank you for sharing your positive experience at TP. All the best!
  1. Buisness process outsource