Teleperformance logo
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

customer support executive

Handling customer query through emails. Solving all the problems by giving them proper reply by which they satisfy them self. Customer satisfaction is our major goal.

May 30, 2018
Thank you for the review. We see to it employees are knowledgeable and productive at work so they can support and assist their customers efficiently. Please share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. Best regards.

Same role

Discipline workplace

Take good experience in teleperformance and good work brand and job secure company in this company you always get a opportunity to get a promotion in this company

Pros

No free lunch

April 23, 2021
We are pleased to know that you had fun at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavors!
Same role

It was the best experience working in Teleperformance (MNC)

The culture and the respective management team are supportive, I have been gone through the environment it's familiar and comforting zone with lots of activities and the most important thing working as a team give the excitement to who will be the No. 1 at the end of the month. It's being really a great experience working with Teleperformance would also like to recommend to join it.

Pros

Increment as well as working as a team gives a good vibe

Cons

Cafeteria having lil bit costly things.

April 13, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance. Have a great day ahead!
Same location

It's a lot of fun working in teleperformance, the atmosphere here is very nice. I'm very happy to work in this company. My batchmates are very helpful.

Cons

June 18, 2021
We're delighted to know that you are having a wonderful experience at TP! Have a great day!

7,427