Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

Discipline workplace

April 21, 2021
Take good experience in teleperformance and good work brand and job secure company in this company you always get a opportunity to get a promotion in this company
Pros
No free lunch
Official response from Teleperformance
April 23, 2021
We are pleased to know that you had fun at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavors!
April 11, 2021
Same role
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
The culture and the respective management team are supportive, I have been gone through the environment it's familiar and comforting zone with lots of activities and the most important thing working as a team give the excitement to who will be the No. 1 at the end of the month. It's being really a great experience working with Teleperformance would also like to recommend to join it.
Pros
Increment as well as working as a team gives a good vibe
Cons
Cafeteria having lil bit costly things.
Official response from Teleperformance
April 13, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance. Have a great day ahead!
March 6, 2021
Same roleSame location
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
I love this place. There is a good environment to work. Support staff are very helpful. Management is good. There is a scope of promotion if you have the talent.
November 10, 2020
Same location
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
I would i to inform that when i was join teleperformance i was fresher.Before the joining this company i was little nervous. But the atmosphere of the company and the people are too friendly.
Pros
Cons
Low salary