Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

Fun work on e-mail

January 12, 2021
Nice place to work as my experience where I satisfied there company work culture. I will sure recommended to those who wants to stability towards there career.
Official response from Teleperformance
January 29, 2021
We are delighted to know that you had a great experience with us. Have a great day!
January 7, 2021
Same role
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
They have hired only for there own reason after work done for the company they will fire. Worst company ever. My suggestion do not join this company ever.
December 20, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Work from Home
They decide anything at anytime that what employees should do. Like shift changes, process changes immediately without asking or inform to the employee. Second thing is salary. Salary is based on the attandance and that is not marked properly so there is issue in every month of salary.. some of the employees not getting salary on time.
March 11, 2021
Same location
Executive (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Very good environment can do work with an great opportunity to your career and your life and your business will be better than your own job. So the day after the day was gone to good
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Official response from Teleperformance
March 17, 2021
We are glad that you had a great experience during your stay at TP. Wishing you success in the future!