Teleperformance logo
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

Fun + Work = TP

The company basically from France and well established in India and have bright future due to their dedication and one goal in mind and that is full satisfaction of their client. The company also take full care of their employees, timely salary and recognition of efforts is taken care well by HR. Good place to start career wuth. Security is tight. I think that’s great because it shows the dedication of the company towards both clients and employees.

Same role

Broken process

I enjoyed the company and get more learning based on my experience to implement the change to the process. 100% manual process is followed in this organisation and hope it should get digital soon. Due to management conflict thing did not go well.
Same role

Amazing Company

I have been working with TP for the past 4 Years. I had joined this company as an entry level candidate, but with continuous support from my managers and directors I am now at manager level and lead a small team.

Pros

Free Cab Service

Cons

9 hrs shift
Same location

Great Work Environment

Great work environment and Amazing management. Also provided ample scope for growth. Really good incentives and good performance hikes too. Upper management was down to earth and connected with agents across the floor.

Pros

Breaks

Cons

Long Hours

Official response from Teleperformance

June 10, 2021
Thank you for your positive review! Wish all the best in your future endeavor!

7,412