Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

Good floor environment

November 20, 2018
Company was good and the process is also very good and productive. While working with teleperformance it feels to work in challenging environment. Also collegues working on floor are very helpful.
November 29, 2018
We are happy to know about your positive review on how we are doing. This helps us know that we are doing the right thing. All the best!
April 21, 2021
Same role
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Take good experience in teleperformance and good work brand and job secure company in this company you always get a opportunity to get a promotion in this company
Pros
No free lunch
April 23, 2021
We are pleased to know that you had fun at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavors!
April 11, 2021
Same role
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
The culture and the respective management team are supportive, I have been gone through the environment it's familiar and comforting zone with lots of activities and the most important thing working as a team give the excitement to who will be the No. 1 at the end of the month. It's being really a great experience working with Teleperformance would also like to recommend to join it.
Pros
Increment as well as working as a team gives a good vibe
Cons
Cafeteria having lil bit costly things.
April 13, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance. Have a great day ahead!
June 16, 2021
Same location
Customer Care Executive (Current Employee) - Gurgaon District, Haryana
It's a lot of fun working in teleperformance, the atmosphere here is very nice. I'm very happy to work in this company. My batchmates are very helpful.
Cons