Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

Good work environment

July 27, 2020
It has got excellent work environment. Teleperformance provides good opportunity for all such people who has good communication skills, problem solving capabilities, fine with rotational shifts, sometimes even a disciplined and hard working person may get good opportunity. My process managers and supervisors were very cooperative and helpful, whenever any help required they helped me a lot. Hilton Process owner was also very helpful. Common thing among all is they provide decent work environment for all employees by which it gets easier to perform well.
Pros
Free Coupons for meals
Cons
No staybacks unnecessarily
April 10, 2021
Same role
Customer Care Executive (CCE) (Former Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
Management at upper position is just working by pleasing their bosses and do not have a single piece of knowledge to how manage the guides and people working. They change policies at their will and do not even share the evidence that they are changing it on the call of client. Just buttering is only possible way to succeed
Pros
Na
Cons
Long Hours Worst Management Salary Deductions Harassment Pathetic policies
April 13, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!
April 5, 2021
Same role
Customer Care Executive (CCE) (Former Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
I don't think one must join teleperfomance who wants to save time. Higher authorities are not very cooperative. New guys were promoted and they honestly don't know how to handle management.
Pros
It has a good caffe area with costly dinner.
Cons
Long hours shift and forces us for OT.
April 7, 2021
March 4, 2021
Same roleSame location
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) - Jaipur, Rajasthan
After working in teleperformance I got a good communication skills. I learned how to deal with people. As a startup working in teleperformance is good.
March 9, 2021
Thank you for sharing your positive experience at TP. All the best!