Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

great environment and fun place

March 2, 2021
i just spend 2 year in TP and i feel awesome like familiar. There is good and supporting and team leaders. i enjoy from there. make lots of friends....
March 4, 2021
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at TP. All the best and have a great day!
April 10, 2021
Customer Care Executive (CCE) (Former Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
Management at upper position is just working by pleasing their bosses and do not have a single piece of knowledge to how manage the guides and people working. They change policies at their will and do not even share the evidence that they are changing it on the call of client. Just buttering is only possible way to succeed
Pros
Na
Cons
Long Hours Worst Management Salary Deductions Harassment Pathetic policies
April 13, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!
April 5, 2021
Customer Care Executive (CCE) (Former Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
I don't think one must join teleperfomance who wants to save time. Higher authorities are not very cooperative. New guys were promoted and they honestly don't know how to handle management.
Pros
It has a good caffe area with costly dinner.
Cons
Long hours shift and forces us for OT.
April 7, 2021
March 7, 2021
customer care executive (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Awesome work environment in TP and friendly environment. Have a great experience while working. Management is good enough. Sometimes facing pressure also but overall had a great experience and also learn lots of things.
March 10, 2021
We are glad to know about your positive experience. Wishing you all the best in the future!
  1. great environment and fun place