Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

April 3, 2020
I didn't think I'd like a call center job but the people I worked with and my bosses made it all worthwhile. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I worked for a utilities process within this call center for over a year didn't think I'd like it but It turned out to be good for me.
May 19, 2020
Same role
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Cool work environment and company is dedicated towards giving best to satisfy their client up to any measure. We get to work for some of the biggest names globally. The style of their working is transparent. The dedicated team of young people as well as experts make this company one of the best company whom one could rely upon for good career kick. My friend is attending interview in next week. Hope she gets selected.
March 30, 2020
Same roleSame location
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
Great place to work. Have worked here for 5 years. Good support from the Managers. Cafeteria is nice with good options at affordable cost. Happy with the facilities also, well maintained.
June 8, 2021
Same location
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
Great work environment and Amazing management. Also provided ample scope for growth. Really good incentives and good performance hikes too. Upper management was down to earth and connected with agents across the floor.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Long Hours
Official response from Teleperformance
June 10, 2021
Thank you for your positive review! Wish all the best in your future endeavor!