Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

February 21, 2021
This company has supportive staff and they are doing everything they can to help a new comer in the company,they provide training and ample information for people to be comfortable on the job and the environment there is so friendly and uplifting.
February 24, 2021
We are glad to know that you had a nice work experience at TP. Have a nice day!
April 10, 2021
Same role
Customer Care Executive (CCE) (Former Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
Management at upper position is just working by pleasing their bosses and do not have a single piece of knowledge to how manage the guides and people working. They change policies at their will and do not even share the evidence that they are changing it on the call of client. Just buttering is only possible way to succeed
Pros
Na
Cons
Long Hours Worst Management Salary Deductions Harassment Pathetic policies
April 13, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!
April 5, 2021
Same role
Customer Care Executive (CCE) (Former Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
I don't think one must join teleperfomance who wants to save time. Higher authorities are not very cooperative. New guys were promoted and they honestly don't know how to handle management.
Pros
It has a good caffe area with costly dinner.
Cons
Long hours shift and forces us for OT.
April 7, 2021
January 7, 2021
Same location
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
They have hired only for there own reason after work done for the company they will fire. Worst company ever. My suggestion do not join this company ever.
  1. Its so good to work here and the process was easy and the people are so much friendly and supportive.