Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

May work as agent.

July 30, 2020
Perfect company to start off as a advisor but at leadership level u need be very patient Handel the tandems of the operational manager,the problem is they give promotion to early which is not ideal for one to know the leadership ideologies
June 3, 2020
Same role
Assistant Manager Customer Care (Former Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
Hi , i am here posting my review about Teleperformance .First of all its great company to work with .They have genuine client and having best business deals with them .If your working with this company your job is secure until unless you will not do any unethical activity. Teleperformance help you to grow if you have ability to grow. All in all ,i am happy with Teleperformance.
November 29, 2019
Same role
Assistant Manager Customer Care (Former Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
Best place to work The environment is Amazing Get the new Experience everyday People management is Wonderful Way of working is Cool People should Join !
Official response from Teleperformance
March 12, 2020
Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us. We strive to provide a good working experience for our employees, and we wanted you to know how much we are thankful for you to be a part of our team. Wishing you a pleasant day ahead!
March 4, 2021
Same location
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) - Jaipur, Rajasthan
After working in teleperformance I got a good communication skills. I learned how to deal with people. As a startup working in teleperformance is good.
Official response from Teleperformance
March 9, 2021
Thank you for sharing your positive experience at TP. All the best!