Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

October 9, 2020
Thats was good experience when I'm join TP there was awesome working culture there have lot of opportunities attmosper was good if I'm again opportunities to join TP I'm with that
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
December 30, 2020
Same role
Team Leader (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
TP is just like of BPO School from where I learned many things. Best for freshers.Low CTC and stressful environment is the biggest concern which I faced.
Pros
Cons
Low CTC and stressful environment is the biggest concern.
October 3, 2020
Same role
Team Leader (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Every day is a typical day as we focus on Sales, focus on MDAB (Monthly Daily Average balance of each and every customer). Every day is an interesting and surprising day because we work on numbers (Hard core banking sales to generate the revenue). I have learnt impossible as possible by working on convincing skills.
April 11, 2021
Same location
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
The culture and the respective management team are supportive, I have been gone through the environment it's familiar and comforting zone with lots of activities and the most important thing working as a team give the excitement to who will be the No. 1 at the end of the month. It's being really a great experience working with Teleperformance would also like to recommend to join it.
Pros
Increment as well as working as a team gives a good vibe
Cons
Cafeteria having lil bit costly things.
Official response from Teleperformance
April 13, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance. Have a great day ahead!