Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

Never join this company. It is a complete waste of time.

June 12, 2020
Your employement can be put on hold at anytime they want. Your salary can be stopped at anytime. You can be fired without any reason. The management is worst. The HR team is more worse. Nobody will help you in anything. No cooperation. Full of politics. Never go for this company if you are experienced or have a family to run. No job security is there. Sirf naam ka MNC hai. No qualities of an MnC company.
Pros
Cons
No qualities of an MNC Company. Lucrative salary... But they will give or not is dicy
April 10, 2021
Same role
Customer Care Executive (CCE) (Former Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
Management at upper position is just working by pleasing their bosses and do not have a single piece of knowledge to how manage the guides and people working. They change policies at their will and do not even share the evidence that they are changing it on the call of client. Just buttering is only possible way to succeed
Pros
Na
Cons
Long Hours Worst Management Salary Deductions Harassment Pathetic policies
April 13, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!
April 5, 2021
Same role
Customer Care Executive (CCE) (Former Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
I don't think one must join teleperfomance who wants to save time. Higher authorities are not very cooperative. New guys were promoted and they honestly don't know how to handle management.
Pros
It has a good caffe area with costly dinner.
Cons
Long hours shift and forces us for OT.
April 7, 2021
March 4, 2021
Same roleSame location
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) - Jaipur, Rajasthan
After working in teleperformance I got a good communication skills. I learned how to deal with people. As a startup working in teleperformance is good.
March 9, 2021
Thank you for sharing your positive experience at TP. All the best!
  1. Never join this company. It is a complete waste of time.