Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

No work life blance and doesn't care for employees

January 16, 2021
Very stressful and fire employees for silly reasons no employee centric environment no hierarchy is clear and promoting of employees that are near and dear only
Cons
No fixed week off or joint week off
Official response from Teleperformance
January 29, 2021
Your feedback is important to us. Kindly share this with us via the LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com so that we can help address the issue. Thank you!
April 11, 2021
Same role
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
The culture and the respective management team are supportive, I have been gone through the environment it's familiar and comforting zone with lots of activities and the most important thing working as a team give the excitement to who will be the No. 1 at the end of the month. It's being really a great experience working with Teleperformance would also like to recommend to join it.
Pros
Increment as well as working as a team gives a good vibe
Cons
Cafeteria having lil bit costly things.
Official response from Teleperformance
April 13, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance. Have a great day ahead!
March 6, 2021
Same role
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
I love this place. There is a good environment to work. Support staff are very helpful. Management is good. There is a scope of promotion if you have the talent.
September 8, 2020
Same location
CSR (Customer Service Representative) (Current Employee) - Chandigarh, Chandigarh
It is the great experience to work with teleperformance. The provide you a good environment to work in. The management is to good and helpfull in each and every way.
  1. No work life blance and doesn't care for employees