Teleperformance logo
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

Ok ok

Good company. But should have high salary from position to higher position. Managers are irresponsible. Unsupported managers and training team.paritality may happened.

November 20, 2018
Thank you for your honest review. We see to it that we provide employees a competitive salary which is at par with the industry's standards plus incentives and bonuses to reward them of their hard work. Hope you can share more details via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form for immediate assistance.

Same role

Discipline workplace

Take good experience in teleperformance and good work brand and job secure company in this company you always get a opportunity to get a promotion in this company

Pros

No free lunch

April 23, 2021
We are pleased to know that you had fun at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavors!
Same role

It was the best experience working in Teleperformance (MNC)

The culture and the respective management team are supportive, I have been gone through the environment it's familiar and comforting zone with lots of activities and the most important thing working as a team give the excitement to who will be the No. 1 at the end of the month. It's being really a great experience working with Teleperformance would also like to recommend to join it.

Pros

Increment as well as working as a team gives a good vibe

Cons

Cafeteria having lil bit costly things.

April 13, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance. Have a great day ahead!
Same location

#Gptw

The place is worth working for long term. Fair policies. Work life balance. Campus facilities. Work from home option and Medical reimbursement scheme.

Pros

Cafe is very nice

Cons

Na

May 28, 2021
We're delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience at TP! Have a great day!

7,427