Teleperformance logo
Teleperformance
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

Overall nice Environment to work, however it was very hectic.

One of the best MNC to work with, as they also provide good career and satisfaction to there emploee, however they have some drawback as well which they have to review it such as pay scale is very less

Pros

Rotation shifts, healthy work Environment

Cons

Pay scale is less, no leaves

September 11, 2018
Thank you for your review. This is very important to us as it will help us know what needs to be improved to provide a great experience for our employees. Rest assured that your feedback is fully noted and will be taken into consideration.

Discipline workplace

Take good experience in teleperformance and good work brand and job secure company in this company you always get a opportunity to get a promotion in this company

Pros

No free lunch

April 23, 2021
We are pleased to know that you had fun at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavors!
Same role

It was the best experience working in Teleperformance (MNC)

The culture and the respective management team are supportive, I have been gone through the environment it's familiar and comforting zone with lots of activities and the most important thing working as a team give the excitement to who will be the No. 1 at the end of the month. It's being really a great experience working with Teleperformance would also like to recommend to join it.

Pros

Increment as well as working as a team gives a good vibe

Cons

Cafeteria having lil bit costly things.

April 13, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance. Have a great day ahead!
Same role

I love this place. There is a good environment to work. Support staff are very helpful. Management is good. There is a scope of promotion if you have the talent.

7,422