Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

Poor management

April 5, 2021
I don't think one must join teleperfomance who wants to save time. Higher authorities are not very cooperative. New guys were promoted and they honestly don't know how to handle management.
Pros
It has a good caffe area with costly dinner.
Cons
Long hours shift and forces us for OT.
April 7, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!
April 10, 2021
Same roleSame location
Customer Care Executive (CCE) (Former Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
Management at upper position is just working by pleasing their bosses and do not have a single piece of knowledge to how manage the guides and people working. They change policies at their will and do not even share the evidence that they are changing it on the call of client. Just buttering is only possible way to succeed
Pros
Na
Cons
Long Hours Worst Management Salary Deductions Harassment Pathetic policies
April 13, 2021
March 7, 2021
Same role
customer care executive (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Awesome work environment in TP and friendly environment. Have a great experience while working. Management is good enough. Sometimes facing pressure also but overall had a great experience and also learn lots of things.
March 10, 2021
We are glad to know about your positive experience. Wishing you all the best in the future!
April 11, 2021
Same location
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
The culture and the respective management team are supportive, I have been gone through the environment it's familiar and comforting zone with lots of activities and the most important thing working as a team give the excitement to who will be the No. 1 at the end of the month. It's being really a great experience working with Teleperformance would also like to recommend to join it.
Pros
Increment as well as working as a team gives a good vibe
Cons
Cafeteria having lil bit costly things.
April 13, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance. Have a great day ahead!