Teleperformance logo
View all Teleperformance reviews

Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Review

productive and good company

In Teleperformance i learned many thing like handle people in limited duration of time and convince him.The management of company was quit good as the environment is so nice there is different workplace culture ,the hardest part of the job was continuous working schedule which was so hectic, the most enjoyable part of the job was in company there is different people coming from different cities and state where we all enjoying work together without any stress.

Pros

fastest growing company

Cons

continuous working schedule

Same role

Discipline workplace

Take good experience in teleperformance and good work brand and job secure company in this company you always get a opportunity to get a promotion in this company

Pros

No free lunch

April 23, 2021
We are pleased to know that you had fun at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavors!
Same role

It was the best experience working in Teleperformance (MNC)

The culture and the respective management team are supportive, I have been gone through the environment it's familiar and comforting zone with lots of activities and the most important thing working as a team give the excitement to who will be the No. 1 at the end of the month. It's being really a great experience working with Teleperformance would also like to recommend to join it.

Pros

Increment as well as working as a team gives a good vibe

Cons

Cafeteria having lil bit costly things.

April 13, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance. Have a great day ahead!
Same location

#Gptw

The place is worth working for long term. Fair policies. Work life balance. Campus facilities. Work from home option and Medical reimbursement scheme.

Pros

Cafe is very nice

Cons

Na

May 28, 2021
We're delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience at TP! Have a great day!

7,412