Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

productive

March 9, 2018
It is a Business Process Outsourcing(BPO) company. I have worked there as customer support executive. My work was to handle clients on real time chat. I handled upto three customers at a time. I was flexible with my work shift. The place was good , fun loving. There was no hard thing in the job, but to handle customers with bad mood. I loved solving the problems of the client with ease.
April 21, 2021
Same role
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Take good experience in teleperformance and good work brand and job secure company in this company you always get a opportunity to get a promotion in this company
Pros
No free lunch
April 23, 2021
We are pleased to know that you had fun at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavors!
April 11, 2021
Same role
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
The culture and the respective management team are supportive, I have been gone through the environment it's familiar and comforting zone with lots of activities and the most important thing working as a team give the excitement to who will be the No. 1 at the end of the month. It's being really a great experience working with Teleperformance would also like to recommend to join it.
Pros
Increment as well as working as a team gives a good vibe
Cons
Cafeteria having lil bit costly things.
April 13, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance. Have a great day ahead!
May 21, 2021
Same location
Executive (Current Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
The place is worth working for long term. Fair policies. Work life balance. Campus facilities. Work from home option and Medical reimbursement scheme.
Pros
Cafe is very nice
Cons
Na
May 28, 2021
We're delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience at TP! Have a great day!