Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

December 30, 2020
Teleperformance is the better opation for freshers and experience too for salary .And the working environment is nice and the manager are so much supportive.
April 11, 2021
Same role
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
The culture and the respective management team are supportive, I have been gone through the environment it's familiar and comforting zone with lots of activities and the most important thing working as a team give the excitement to who will be the No. 1 at the end of the month. It's being really a great experience working with Teleperformance would also like to recommend to join it.
Pros
Increment as well as working as a team gives a good vibe
Cons
Cafeteria having lil bit costly things.
Official response from Teleperformance
April 13, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance. Have a great day ahead!
March 6, 2021
Same role
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
I love this place. There is a good environment to work. Support staff are very helpful. Management is good. There is a scope of promotion if you have the talent.
March 4, 2021
Same location
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) - Jaipur, Rajasthan
After working in teleperformance I got a good communication skills. I learned how to deal with people. As a startup working in teleperformance is good.
Official response from Teleperformance
March 9, 2021
Thank you for sharing your positive experience at TP. All the best!
  1. Teleperformance is the better opation for freshers and experience too for salary